24th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?

I dont want to change my technical field.....so i m thinking to do m.tech.....
bt are there sufficient number of collges in india compare to MBA colleges???????????.....
i cm to know that m.tech is good if it is done from top colleges......
i m 4th sem EC student.......
wat is the average package of top colleges??????????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the average package of good colleges?
  2. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  3. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  4. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  6. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  9. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  10. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  11. For which government college am I applicable to get admission in Punjab and rajasthan?
  12. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  13. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  14. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  15. What is the average fees of doing 3 years LLB course from top colleges of India?
  16. Top 10 colleges of India for MBA in Agro Finance -- [New]
  17. Qualifications required for Brake Inspector Exam?
  18. In which Law college(in UP) can I get after getting 40% in graduation?
15th November 2011, 12:50 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?

Yes, it is good to do M.Tech as i you are aware of subjects.
If you are from Good institute you can expect a package of 15 lakhs per annum sa a fresher.
All he Best!
16th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?

i am graduate with fourty per. i want to do study mba in internationel business.i have two year exp.what is thw diff between pgp.pgdm,embaand which prog.is better for me and iknow about iiipchd, pcte ludhiana ,cbs mohali my e mail id is [email protected] thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?