2nd July 2012, 03:26 PM
sujit kdm

Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?

Names of colleges in maharashtra which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC Engineering after scoring 62% in diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  2. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  3. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  4. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  5. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  8. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  9. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  11. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  14. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  17. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
13th June 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?

Can i give admission in govt collage chandrapur that i get 64% in 3rd year diploma. Give me ans.
17th June 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?

Names of colleges of pune which will give me
admission to 2nd year in engineering after
scoring 70% in e&tc diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?