30th May 2011, 03:32 AM
kumarshrinivasan

How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?

For admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad and on other place, Call us or mail on [email protected]

Kumar Shrinivsan

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  2. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams? -- [New]
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 18151 in UPTU?
  4. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  5. Best colleges for me after scoring 55000 rank in UPSEE?
  6. How may I get summer internship from BHEL, Delhi? I am doing MBA (II sem) from ITS, Greater Noida
  7. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  8. Which colleges in UPTU can I get after scoring 21000 in UPTU
  9. Which college is best for me after scoring 2558 rank in UPTU entrance exam?
  10. Best colleges that I can get after scoring 24234 in general and 7116 in UPSEE?
  11. Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?
  12. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  13. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  14. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  15. Which college would I get after scoring 30485 gen rank in UPTU?
  16. Which good colleges can I get after scoring 39450 rank in UPTU?
  17. Top 25 colleges which come under UPTU SEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college can I get in India that provide housing management course?
26th June 2015, 05:27 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?

Admission in the areas of the Delhi , nodia, ghaziabad can be thought the all India basis and the state entrance basis.

All India basis.

1. You are required to appear for the IIT-Mains examination.

2. The notification for the same is announced in the December every year.

3. If you are in the merit list . the you shall be allowed for the counselling programme.

4. Fill your choices . since you require college in Delhi and noida region you may give colleges of these regions as you top choices.

5. If you hold good rank you shall definitely get allotment of colleges.

State basis.

1. You may appear for the either the Indraprasth university examination or the Delhi university examination.

2. Remember these exam are prestigious in India and you shall be able to crack only if you have studied seriously.

3. If in merit you shall be required to appear for the counselling separately for these university .

4. For the region of the ghaziabad you need to write UPSEE because colleges in this area are affiliated to the either mahamaya technological university or uttar Pradesh technological university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?