11th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can my daughter get if she scored 188.25% in medical entrance exam?

sir
my daughter R.Sinduja medical cutoff marks 188.25% she interest in mbbs. which colleges available in the cutoff marks in mbbs for ? please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  2. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  5. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  7. Which government medical college is possible after scoring cutoff of 199.5 in medical?
  8. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  9. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  10. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  11. Where can I appear for medical entrance in government colleges India? From where to get the form?
  12. Detailed procedure for admission in MBBS course?
  13. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  14. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  15. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  17. Where should I apply after scoring 119 in CET?
  18. How can I get my daughter admitted in Era Medical Collge Lucknow? -- [New]
1st October 2011, 01:20 AM
shrijan00

Default Re: In which colleges can my daughter get if she scored 188.25% in medical entrance exam?

If u score 188% in manipal exam you can get Kasturba medical college which every 1 know that it is the top most 5 mbbs college of the india.....For AIPMT out of 100% the cut off goes about 75% and in other medical college like AIIMS,AFMC,it goes about 85% and above.......so if are getting such high percentage marks you will easily get 1 of the top mbbs colleges.,
21st April 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can my daughter get if she scored 188.25% in medical entrance exam?

can i know please last year last cut off mark for mbbs in anna university for obc category?
22nd April 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i am really weak in maths i keep on forgetting what i read.. this year i am goin to write my 12th exams .i want to do my mbbs ..i'ts my goal ..i belong to oc so need to get 200 ..what should i do ..please help me ..i am really puzzled and really so damn worried ...please help me ..
27th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have good knowledge of medicine , but i did not go to any school , but in my village i only used to treat all the patients.
here i would like to bring our notice that iam very much aspirant of doing mbbs course.
any possiblity is ther to do mbbs course. please if any idea gets inform me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?