24th July 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?

My daughter is studying in 12th cbse I wanted to know what are all the options that are available for getting medical seats in tamilnadu government colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  2. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  5. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  6. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  8. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  9. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  11. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?
  13. List government colleges offering MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  14. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  16. List of top 10 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
31st October 2016, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?

To get the admission in any medical courses in government institutes for MBBS and BDS course you have to appear for common entrance examination conducted by CBSE as NEET.

So, you have need to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination. The examination paper contains the questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from 12th std.

For other courses such as BHMS, BAMS you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by universities for admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?