2nd June 2011, 10:52 AM
tmangalam

Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?

Dear Sir,

My daughter got rank no.6000 in merit level on All India Medical Entrance Exam. Does she have any chance to get an admission in any one one of the medical colleges for any medical courses like.mbbs,bds,etc?

Best Regards.

T.Aassainar.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
  2. When and from where can I get the counseling form after scoring 1028(Medical)? Any chance in the medical colleges of Kolkata?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  5. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  6. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  7. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  8. What will be my rank if I obtain 107 marks in WBJEE Medical? Any chance of admission in medical colleges?
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  10. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  11. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  12. Any chance to get admission in government medical college after scoring 197 cutoff in medical? How many seats are allotted in government medical colleges?
  13. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  14. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  15. How many seats in Punjab Medical Colleges? Chance of admission in Rawalpindi Medical College after scoring 77.74%?
  16. Any chance to get admission in medical course after scoring 9251 -- [New]
  17. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  18. Is there any chance to get medical seat after scoring 6386 medical rank?
1st November 2011, 02:27 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?

dear friend,

this rank is too high so i am sorry to tell you that you don't get any medical colleges through this ranking
so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 02:30 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?

dear friend,

this rank is too high so i am sorry to tell you that you don't get any medical colleges through this ranking
so
best of luck.
14th December 2011, 10:50 PM
arahims95

Hello
this ranking is OK you can get the seat but you may not get the seat where you want
you can try in the surrounding cities
ALL THE BEST
18th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

any medical free seat for me if i get 100 marks in eamcet
12th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

my daughter got 95% in CBSE 12. Science and maths 99% each. She awaits her entrance result. For a government quota seat, how much scoring is needed. Or else, without donation, in which college i can seek mbbs admission for her.. guidance required. She also passed priliminary from AIIMS, the final test is not yet over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?