2nd November 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?

sir, i got 133 rank in pgecet,in bio-technology branch.where can i get seat in hyderabad.pls help me?

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges I can get seat in Hyderabad with a rank of 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category? -- [New]
  2. Can I get M.Pharmacy seat in Hyderabad after scoring 6505 rank in PGCET? Which branch can I get? I am an OC category
  3. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Colleges I can get seat having secured a rank of 797 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of CSE?
  5. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
  6. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  7. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  8. Which college I get seat in Andhra Pradesh having secured a rank of 4295 in PGCET being a woman of SC category?
  9. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 753 in PGCET?
  10. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4549 in PGCET?
  11. Which college I can get seat with a rank of 754 in PGCET for Biotechnology?
  12. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 6505 rank in PGCET
  13. Can I get a seat after scoring 1442 rank in OU PGCET in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I get seat for M.Tech in CS having secured a rank of 3815 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-B category?
  15. Where will I get seat for M.Tech after securing a rank of 6586 in PGCET?
  16. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
  17. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  18. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
6th January 2018, 03:06 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?

You have secured a good rank. You can get admission in one of the top five colleges in Hyderabad. Here are the top five colleges of Bio technology in Hyderabad are:
1.Srinidhi institute Of Science and Technology.
2. Srinidhi Institute Of Science And Technology.
3. JNTU Institute Of Science And Technology.
4. CMR college Of Engineering And Technology.
5. Auroras Technological Research Institute.
6th January 2018, 03:07 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?

You have secured a good rank. You can get admission in one of the top five colleges in Hyderabad. Here are the top five colleges of Bio technology in Hyderabad are:
1.Srinidhi institute Of Science and Technology.
2. Srinidhi Institute Of Science And Technology.
3. JNTU Institute Of Science And Technology.
4. CMR college Of Engineering And Technology.
5. Auroras Technological Research Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?