15th July 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Colleges which I can join for MBA having secured 48.8% in B.Sc.?

I have done B.sc in 48.8% sir plz tell me the college of mba?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MBA IT after BSc IT?
  2. Colleges which I can join for MBA having secured 48.8% in B.Sc.?
  3. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  6. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  7. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  10. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  11. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in B.Com? Is there sports quota available in MBA colleges?
  12. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  13. How to do MBA after passing BSc IT and while working as Administration Assistant
  14. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
  15. What is procedure of HR recruitment in TCS company? I am pursuing MBA in hr and finance
  16. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  17. Am i eligible to join ICSI course after completing MBA finance with BSc Background
  18. Can I study MBA with 49% in Graduation and 5000 rank in PGCET? -- [New]
15th July 2011, 03:39 PM
raja badam

Question Re: Colleges which I can join for MBA having secured 48.8% in B.Sc.?

Dear Aspirant,

In MBA,We have so many Colleges in India.National Level MBA colleges and State level MBA colleges.

If you want to Get a seat in National level MBA colleges.You have to write CAT/MAT Exam

Eligibility for CAT/MAT is Any Graduation with Minimum 50% of marks or equivalent to CGPA eligible for this Exam for Open General Category students.For SC/ST/DA have minimum 45% of marks for eligibility of this exam.

And also State level entrance tests You have to write and get good college.

Payment Seats also available in this MBA.

You did not tell about your State,which entrance Test you had to attend and your category not mentioned.we can not tell you which college you get.But above Information very use full for all Candidates.

All the best for you..
15th July 2011, 03:40 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Colleges which I can join for MBA having secured 48.8% in B.Sc.?

You need to give MBA exams like
CAT
MAT
XAT
GMAT
A good score in these exams will help you get admission in a good college
As your percentage is less in B.Sc it might cause you a bit of problem
You can try for private colleges then
15th July 2011, 04:49 PM
rhl_paul

you can apply for Distance MBA courses from Symbiosis,Lovely professional university ,Ignou and others.

or wait for MAT exam in September and you can join a good college for MBA.
15th July 2011, 05:29 PM
rhl_paul

appear for mat,cat.you will get admission to good colleges.

and different universities contuct individual test.you can give those tests to get admitted to these institutes.
15th July 2011, 07:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
MBA is the best job in the market through which you can get job in the MNC ,
for MBA b.sc mark is not enough you have to give entrance for MBA in cat, mat ,xat..
if you will score good rank then you will get good college for admission for mba for entrance you have to prepare your self seriouslly to acieve success.........

good luck.........
15th July 2011, 11:45 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

if you secure 48% in B.sc

then you eligible to admission in college,

but this is not good college

but you able to find seat in any college in INDIA.

college like:--

*IIM ALL

* Utkal university

*Revenshaw university

* kiit university

* delhi university
15th July 2011, 11:51 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You will not get admission in MBA on the basis of graduation marks.

You have to give MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAH-CET etc.

After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams...

Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA. Graduation marks does not required for MBA admission. So you are eligible for applying for MBA.

The entrance exam marks matter only...

So you have to work very hard because cracking those entrance exams are very tough specially CAT which is considered as the most toughest management entrance exam in India.

CAT is conducted by IIMs, the Class A B-schools in India...

So prepare for those exams to study MBA.

All the best.....
29th August 2011, 03:17 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
sorry friend you didn't give the examination
if you really wanna go in exam then you can go easily
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?