27th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join ICSI course after completing MBA finance with BSc Background

sir ,
I have completed MBA.fin with BSc background .Iam much interested to join CS course. my age is 30 yrs .

Am i eligilble to join the ICSI course and what is the duratiton period to complete the course ????

i have sent u the query few times butg didnt get the reply ,,,, plz atleast now i hope for ur reply ,,, which will b helpfull to build my career .

Thanking You .

27th January 2013, 10:00 AM
aman1257

Default Re: Am i eligible to join ICSI course after completing MBA finance with BSc Background

HY FRIEND.

Surely, you can go for MBA in Finance. You have scored distinction mark in the graduation course. As a potential student, you can perform well in the finance sector. MBA in Finance graduates should possess cash managing ability. Upon the completion of MBA in Finance, you can start your career in banking sectors and in investment firms. You should also possess a multitalented skill in market analysis. You can also run a business organization of yourself if you have a good idea and knowledge about the financial sector. As a reputed profession, remuneration is also high for those who are working in the financial field. Many top notch companies like Reliance, TATA firm etc are recruiting candidates who have completed studies in finance. Opportunities are available in the government sectors as well.

the list of top institutes for MBA are given by the followings:

1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-A (Ahmedabad)
2. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-B (Bangalore)
3. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-C (Calcutta)
4. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-L (Lucknow)
5. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-I (Indore)
6. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-K (Kozhikdoe)
7. Management Development Institute MDI (Gurgaon)
8. Faculty of Management Studies Delhi Univ. FMS (New Delhi)
9. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute (Mumbai)
10. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT (New Delhi)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?