22nd September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is procedure of HR recruitment in TCS company? I am pursuing MBA in hr and finance

respected sir,
i completed my undergraduation in BSC(IT) and secured 80% and now i am persuing my postgraduation MBA(hr&finance) and i secured above 60% in both 10th and +2 my aim is to become an hr in TCS i dont know the selection criteria,so pls send me the selection procedure and criteria
thank you!

2nd May 2012, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure of HR recruitment in TCS company? I am pursuing MBA in hr and finance

what is hr procedure?
27th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure of HR recruitment in TCS company? I am pursuing MBA in hr and finance

am doing HR in non it companies. now i may get one offer in generalist profile like Recruitment & Operation ( 30:70 ) in IT company but before want to prepare for that like in recruitment area because i never used before IT Domain. Need your assistant.
27th July 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hi doing HR Generalist profile in non It companies from the past. Now i may get one offer in IT company so want to prepare before that to know some tips like how to use the domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?