25th January 2011, 09:40 PM
kavitakurup

Colleges in India offering courses in BSc Fashion Technology along with CAD programme? Duration of the course?

I want to know which colleges in India offer BSc in Fashion Technology alongwith CAD programme. What will then be the duration of the course with computer aided programing done separately/together

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in Fashion Technology in India?
  2. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  3. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  4. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th?
  5. Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  6. Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?
  7. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  8. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in INIFD Delhi? Colleges offering Fashion Designing courses across India?
  10. How to do Masters in Fashion Management through distance mode?
  11. What is the scope of doing masters in fashion technology from abroad? -- [New]
  12. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  13. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  15. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  16. How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?
  17. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  18. How to join journalism after class 12th?
1st February 2011, 03:33 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Colleges in India offering courses in BSc Fashion Technology along with CAD programme? Duration of the course?

Hey dear, the best course for fashion technology are offered by NIFT , the course referred to as B.F.tech are the best courses available in india, the duration is of four years.. there are some other good institutes like Pearl etc.
With strongest alumni base NIFT lead the pack.
To get into NIFT you will have to appear for NIFT entrance test... it is a typical Aptitude-Verbal ability test... in addition you have one CAT test also referd to as creative ability test where your sketching and colour skills are tested.
you can take up CAD as elective subject.
1st February 2011, 05:48 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in India offering courses in BSc Fashion Technology along with CAD programme? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavitakurup View Post
I want to know which colleges in India offer BSc in Fashion Technology alongwith CAD programme. What will then be the duration of the course with computer aided programing done separately/together
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

I have attached a pdf regarding the list of Top colleges which offers B.Sc in Fashion Technology.

Duration the the course:-3 years.
Most of the colleges provides CAD programme in their curriculum so no need to do it separate.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top College for B.sc in Fashinon Technology.pdf(66.9 KB, 200 views)
2nd February 2011, 02:07 AM
divyajain

Best Places to Pursue:
N.I.F.T.

ITM

Apeejay Institute of Design

Global Institute of Fashion Technology

I.N.I.F.D

India International Trade Centre

The course of B.Sc in Fashion Designing is of full 3 years. These 3 years are divided into 3 equal parts. Each part is of 1 year. One needs to clear an examination which is held once in a year to get promoted to the next part.
2nd February 2011, 01:17 PM
devendra bhatiya

as far as i think u wanna do bsc fashion technology u cando from du university but remember very cutthroat competition overthere
2nd February 2011, 04:14 PM
mohit brh

it is very great option and has great scope. colleges offering this course given beow.
Diplomas in Fashion Designing for 2 years..
*Degree courses in Fashion Designing for 3 years in BBA & B.Sc..

INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
IIFT CHANDIGARH

Integrated Management College School of Design, Delhi
http://www.imc.edu.in/sod/contactus.htm

for more detail visit http://www.indiaedu.com/fashion-design-courses/
5th February 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

w chich students get chance for nift bio or math of class twelve
12th February 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavitakurup View Post
Axis institute of fashion Technology

for more information pls visit to following sites....

www.axiscolleges.in
www.axis-ift.org
28th March 2011, 04:41 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello -
The best course for fashion technology are offered by NIFT , the course referred to as B.F.tech are the best courses available in india, the duration is of four years.. there are some other good institutes like Pearl etc.
With strongest alumni base NIFT lead the pack.
To get into NIFT you will have to appear for NIFT entrance test... it is a typical Aptitude-Verbal ability test... in addition you have one CAT test also referd to as creative ability test where your sketching and colour skills are tested.
you can take up CAD as elective subject.
Thanks.
All the best.
25th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

how many subject are there in the bsc fashion technology and justify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?