18th March 2012, 01:39 PM
bindhya k p

Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?

I have completed my btec in Chemical Engineering and have qualified gate 2012. I would like to know about the colleges in india offering mtec programme in Chemical engineering and related principles under gate.

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  2. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  4. Is JNTU Hyderabad offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  6. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  7. Colleges offering Chemical Engineering in India? How to prepare for NEST? Study material of it?
  8. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  9. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India? -- [New]
  10. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges in India offering M.tech in Dairy Science?
  12. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  13. How to join B.Tech in KSOU?
  14. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  15. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  16. How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?
  17. Institutes in India offering course in chemical engineering?
  18. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
20th March 2012, 10:41 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindhya k p View Post
I have completed my btec in Chemical Engineering and have qualified gate 2012. I would like to know about the colleges in india offering mtec programme in Chemical engineering and related principles under gate.

Top Ranked Engineering Colleges in India For M.Tech in Chemical Engineering

Here is a list of some of the best institutes of India which you would certainly want to apply for :-

>> IIT Kanpur :- Click Here

>> IIT Mumbai :- Click Here

>> IIT Chennai :- Click Here

>> IIT Kharagpur :- Click Here

>> IIT Guwahati :- Click Here

>> NIT Trichy :- Click Here

>> Thapar Institute of Engineering Technology, Patiala :- Click Here

>> IIT Delhi :- Click Here

>> Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh :- Click Here

>> IIT Roorkee :- Click Here

>> NIT Rourkela :- Click Here

>> BITS, Pilani :- Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
29th March 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?

is BITS Pilani a good college to purse mtech in chemical engineering ? what about placements ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?