9th January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

my degree will completing on june this year i am confusing in to go for job or mtech in India so please guide me a good suggestion and suggest some colleges for mtech in automobile (is aircraft maintainance engineering is good or what )

Related Questions:
  1. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  4. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  5. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  7. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  8. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  9. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  12. List of Colleges Offering Post Graduate Degree In Automobile Engineering ?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  14. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  16. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  17. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  18. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
9th January 2012, 03:02 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my degree will completing on june this year i am confusing in to go for job or mtech in India so please guide me a good suggestion and suggest some colleges for mtech in automobile (is aircraft maintainance engineering is good or what )
well,
as far as option between job and postgraduation from IIT"S is concerned.I will advise you to do either of the following

JOB FIRST
  • If your family is not having good economical condition then go for a job. as it will improve your families condition
  • GATE EXAM is given for selection in IIT'S
  • GATE SCORE is VALID for the next TWO years
M.TECH FROM IIT
It is always a better option to go for M.TECH from any of the colleges of IIT'S as it provides STIPEND and JOB SECURITY

SO, BETTER YOU DO M,TECH
8th November 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?

list of government colleges for doing mtech in mechanical engineering ?
2nd March 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a third year student in mechanical engineering and i am looking forward to post graduation
i need to know what are my options and how should i prepare for the future in the same aspect.
i want to pursue m tech in automobile engineering
i am open to all kinds of suggestions and advice.
25th May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i secure 67% in my b.tech i much interested in study my P.G in automobile which college will suggest to me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?