18th November 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering Travel Journalism? How to get scholarship?

Which are the colleges in india which offer travel journalism ? and how can i get scholarship for travel journalism course if i want to do it in aboard ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MPC student become a Journalist? What are the colleges offering B.A degree in Journalism in India
  2. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Journalism course? What is the fees of such colleges?
  6. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses?
  7. Colleges offering part time PhD in Journalism in India to Electronics Media postgraduate?
  8. Which courses are available related to Journalism? Which are the colleges offering them?
  9. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
  10. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  12. How to do M.Arch in Architectural Journalism?
  13. Colleges in South India offering MBA in Travel and Toursim?
  14. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  15. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  16. Colleges that are offering scholarship positions to pursue MD/MS in India or Abroad? Requirement for admission? From where to get the application form?
  17. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai offering PGD PR or Journalism?
21st July 2017, 10:46 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Colleges in India offering Travel Journalism? How to get scholarship?

All right,there are so many colleges in India offer this type of course.Some of them are listed below in the following manner:

•Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune: Journalism, Advertising, PR, Media Management & MBA in various disciplines.

•Times School of Journalism: full time PG diploma in Journalism.

•Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad: Fellow Programme in Communication Management, PG diploma in Communications Management.

•Lady Shriram College for Women:B.A in Journalism.

•New Delhi Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam: PG diploma in journalism.

And you can get scholarship if you do this course in abroad.For that you have a good score in the previous class.Then government can give you scholarship in the basis of your acedamic scores in previous class.
18th March 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India offering Travel Journalism? How to get scholarship?

I want to become an travel journalist& am in 2nd year of Bvoc in International Travel&tourism & I want to study abroad for journalism course which course I should opt for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?