21st June 2011, 02:39 AM
amitavaroy

Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?

I am a Civil Engineer & also a working person at that field. I want to study Post Graduate course in Construction Management (in evening) in Kolkata. Which college/Institute should be best suited for me? And which are Globally accepted & what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  2. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  3. Can I get any NIT after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  4. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech in Construction management? details?
  8. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  9. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best engineering colleges and best deemed universities offering M.Tech in construction engineering and management in Tamilnadu?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  13. Institutes for M.Tech (Construction Management) in India?
  14. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra?
  15. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  16. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  17. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
9th December 2011, 08:16 PM
Hours

Default Re: Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?

few college of construction management

Construction Management Related Courses offered by other institutes are -

School of Planning and Architecture (New Delhi-110-2) - Master of Building Engineering and Management (MBEM)
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (Ahmedabad-380009) - P.G. Diploma in Construction and Project Management (PGDCPM).
Department of Civil Engineering IIT Madras offers M.Tech. programme in Building Technology and Construction Management http://www.civil.iitm.ac.in
IGNOU offers B Tech Civil: Construction Management (BTCM) programme is a 4-year programme consisting of four modules of study. It also offers Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM).
UNIVERSITY OF PUNE M.E. (CIVIL) (CONSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT)
Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati offers Construction Planning and Management ( Web Course).

you can contact them and take the required information.
22nd December 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?

I have dond my b.tech degree in eee. But iwant to go in the field of civil and recently i am working in L&T . I am very confused what to do for my better carrier .Can i go to construction management via correspondence . Please suggest
29th February 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.E civil. now am working in L&T infotech. I want to work in my core industry but not in site(office work only). can i do my higher studies in construction management ? and pls tell me the scope of the same. could anyone help me in this pls?
26th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done BE(civil) and MBA(HR) working in railway at Bhavnagar Gujarat. I want to get ME(CIVIL) part time or distance learning
13th January 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any construction management courses for the students who join the construction field after passing 10th or 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?