26th August 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

i want to correspondance mphil in management and name of universities which done that course and give me procedure of admission. what is the last date of admission?..

Regards

Munish Sharma
+8872532555

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  5. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  6. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism
  10. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  11. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  12. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  13. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  15. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence? -- [New]
  16. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  17. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  18. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
18th September 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

suggest me about the mphil from correspondence institution
1st October 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

i want to know how much percentages required for M. Phil admissions in history from Shimla
2nd October 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I NEED TO COMPLETE M PHILL IN FINANCE AS RECENTLY I COMPLETED THE 4TH AND FINAL SEMESTER EXAMINATION OF MB A(FINANCE AND MARKETING ). RESULT YET TO BE PUBLISHED.

THEREFORE I NEED TO KNOW THE UNIVERSITIES OF WEST BENGAL FROM WHICH M PHILL WILL BE DONE

THANKS & REGARDS
SUBHENDU PAN
[email protected]
3rd October 2011, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

List of universities of M.PHIL in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.niversity of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

thanks
7th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

iam a post graduatein commercewith 59 PERCENTAGE Ofmarks.I want to study m.phill in management.Let me know the admission procedure in ........m.phill correspondence courses.Kindly also advice the reasonable and preferable university........................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................B.B.Mohapatra. E.mail.bhusan_image rediff mail.com
DIFF
11th October 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue m.phil in management through ignou after completing MBA?
16th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT M PHIL HOW MANY PERCENTAGE ABLE TO M PHIL
[email protected]
6th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering M.Phil in Commerce through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
26th July 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the correspondence mphil.
can you please tell me about the universities offering mphil correspondence in management.
25th April 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to correspondance mphil in management and name of universities which done that course and give me procedure of admission. what is the last date of admission?..

Regards

Munish Sharma
+8872532555
Hi sir.This is Praveen.I have done my post graduation in Business Administration(Human Resources MGT.)iam looking for mPHILL through distance edu.Could you please help me regarding this....my number-8285253963
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?