24th February 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?

I am a civil engineering graduate. I would like to do PG in construction management. Which one is the best, an Mtech in construction management or an MBA in construction management?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  2. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  3. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  4. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  6. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  8. Detailed Information regarding MBA course in Construction Management in Correspondence?
  9. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  10. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  11. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  12. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?
  15. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  16. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
26th February 2015, 09:44 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a civil engineering graduate. I would like to do PG in construction management. Which one is the best, an Mtech in construction management or an MBA in construction management?
In this case you need to take a decision which suits for you because basically both are similar courses. After finishing B. Tech you can go for Ms. Tech because it is more relevant to what you studied before and you also become a teacher or research. If you take MBA you become a manager or technical side whatever it is both the courses having good scope in both the private and public sectors as well. You can select any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.
17th September 2016, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?

What is the difference in the nature of work of a construction manager?Will he be related with technical issues also?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?