30th December 2010, 04:46 PM
jiaul islam

Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?

I want to become an actuary .I want to complete P.G diploma/M.Sc. in actuaries sciences through distance learning program .plz guide me about the colleges and institutions providing distance education in actuaries science in india. Also guide me about the institutions providing postal coaching for actuarial science exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  2. What is the scope in Actuary course? Universities offering this course and the books to be referred?
  3. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  5. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  6. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  7. How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP
  8. Universities providing M.Phil and Ph.D in Political Science through distance education?
  9. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  10. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  11. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  12. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course? -- [New]
  13. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it mandatory for a correspondence course to be recognized by AICTE? Institutes providing distance course in Labor Laws?
  15. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  16. Distance institutes offering B.E.(Civil Engineering) with scholarship?
  17. Best institutes providing coaching for GRE in AP? Best universities in America?
  18. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th July 2011, 05:20 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?

contact IIBF zonal office.they provide courses in actuarial sciences.
23rd September 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?

i am working in insurance field and want to become actuary, i want list of colleges / institutions provding distance education in actuarial sciences

K KUMAR
23rd April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

plz,Dear sir/madam tell me how many institutes r in Odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?