22nd April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a right choice for me between B.Tech and M.Tech after completion of 12th Class?

after 12th class which is right m.tech or b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  5. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  6. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  8. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  10. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  12. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  14. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  17. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  18. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
22nd April 2012, 09:17 PM
yendurimounika

Default Re: Which course is a right choice for me between B.Tech and M.Tech after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mtech is masters degree after 12th better to go for btech
22nd April 2012, 10:02 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a right choice for me between B.Tech and M.Tech after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend,

You cant Choose between B.Tech and M.Tech after 12.

For doing M.Tech, you must do B.Tech after 12th

B.Tech is 4 years course having different streams like...

1. Mechanical

2. Civil

3. Electrical

4. Electronics and Communications

5. Computer Science

6. Information Technology

etc etc.....

For doing B.Tech, you have the entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE etc etc

After doing B.tech, you have to give an entrance exam known as GATE. Cracking of GATE can help you to get admission in Colleges for doing M.Tech.......

M.tech also have some specializations according to Stream in B.tech....

M.Tech is a two years post graduation course.....

Hope you get all the information about B.Tech and M.Tech.....

Best of Luck
23rd April 2012, 12:10 PM
rounak_online

dear friend
B.Tech is bachelor degree .M.Tech is master degree done after B.Tech
You can do % years dual degree in which you can directly apply for B.tech+ Mtech
Few colleges offer Dual degree. But this will take a continuous fo 5 years. So its up to you what to choose.
Exams for B.Tech are AIEEE, IITJEE, WBJEE, many more..
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?