30th June 2012, 12:55 PM
shypaul

How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India

i`v completed 12th wid 94% in maths
am planning to do actuarial science after sum ug
will it b better to take b.e or bsc maths
pls help me
wat s the scope or actuaries in india?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  4. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  5. How to take MSc Actuarial Science after doing BSc Maths final -- [New]
  6. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  7. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice?
  8. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  9. Can i do actuarial science? My average marks are 60 in Maths in 12th
  10. In which fields I can make entry after completion of BA in Mathematics?
  11. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  12. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  13. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  15. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  16. How to enter in the field of actuarial science?
  17. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  18. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
6th September 2012, 08:15 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India

DEAR,

ACTUARIAL SCIENCE:

eligibility:

--you should have attain 18 years of age

--you should have pass 12th with:

maths as compulsory subject with at least 85%

--graduate or post graduate with maths as compulsory subject

for this purpose you may do graduation and post graduation from following one subject:

--maths or any branch of it

--statistics

--econometrics

--computer science

--BE degree is also applicable

it require some general skills in the candidates:

--your problem solving skill

--calculation

--analysis the importance of the facts and situation

--strong interpretation power

good luck
11th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India

is it compulsory to score 85% in maths for this year attempt? is there any remission in % for SC candidates.
18th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i m bsc maths student how can join acturial course? please give full information regarding entrance exam, fee structure.
13th February 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of actuarial sciences, and what are the job opportunities for us.

which are good colleges for actuarial science.
5th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what's the procedure for doing actuarial science after 12 class?
is it compulsory to do ca before actuarial science?
19th July 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I m currently doing economics(honours) . final year. so, should I go for actuarial science??? will it be a good option???
5th June 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

WHATS THE REAL SCOPE OF ACTUARIES IN INDIA---- IS THERE ANY SATURATION SORT OF THING OR ITS STILL GROWING? WHATS THE COURSE DURATION.ENTRY CRITERIA IS 2 OR GRADUATION.WHAT ARE THE STARTING PACKAGES FOR THE FRESHERS.
25th September 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

is it nessecary to give ACET exam if i like to appear further in eaxm of accturate from india & have appeared earlier from uk chapter and having citizen ship of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?