6th March 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Jodhpur offering BA and their admission criteria and procedure

Provide me the list of colleges offering BA in Jodhpur. And, their admission criteria along with admission procedure and minimum marks required in 12th to be eligible for those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  2. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  3. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  4. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  5. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  6. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  9. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  10. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  12. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  13. Colleges offering B.Ed course and procedure to get admission?
  14. List of best colleges in Indian offering BSc astrophysics and procedure to get admission
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  17. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
9th April 2018, 06:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Jodhpur offering BA and their admission criteria and procedure

Some of the top Arts colleges in Jodhpur are as follows:-
SNMC- Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College
AC- Aishwarya College
JIET- Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology
Jodhpur National University
Marwar Engineering College Research Centre
MBMEC- MBM Engineering College
Jai Narain Vyas University

You can get admission through entrance examination. But you can get direct admission also.
Minimum marks required should be not less than 60 percent as because if you got less marks then you might have to face problem while admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?