6th May 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?

Sir
I want to do correspondence B.Ed and I
am living in Jodhpur. I want to know
when B.Ed admission will start?
What is procedure for admission?
What is fees & duration of B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  7. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  10. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  11. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  12. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of this year?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  14. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  16. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  17. Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?
8th May 2015, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?

In Jodhpur, Rajasthan, B.Ed colleges generally offer admission in the month of July. Following are some of the colleges, at which you can apply for admission.

Adarsh Mahila Teachers Training College
Address: N.Adarsh Colony, Kalpvriksha Marg, Sojati Gate Bilara, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Ambika T.T. College
Address: Khasra no. 379/2, P.O. : Guda, Tehsil: Luni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Chopasni Teacher Training College
Address: Chopasani, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Jai Narain Vyas University
Address: Bhagat ki Kothi, Pali Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Jodhpur National University
Address: Jhanwar Road, Boranada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration:-
The admission procedure and course duration varies from one college to another college. So, you should contact the college admission office to know about admission procedure and fee structure. And the course duration of B.Ed course is only One year.
8th May 2015, 05:33 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to do correspondence B.Ed and I
am living in Jodhpur. I want to know
when B.Ed admission will start?
What is procedure for admission?
What is fees & duration of B.Ed?

The admission for the B.ED has been started, and you can apply through online application as well as offline application.
Procedure for the Admission in B.ED is not a tough task, you need to carry all your previous Academic mark sheet and the Official documents.
Duration of the B.ED course is of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?