1st December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges of MSc in industrial biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai?

which are the colleges of msc in industrial biotechnology in pune and mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  2. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  3. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune? -- [New]
  4. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  6. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  7. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Genetics?
  11. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  12. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  13. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015?
  14. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  15. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  16. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  17. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  18. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
28th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges of MSc in industrial biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai?

which are the colleges in pune offering msc in industrial biotech????and is it a good option after bsc in biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?