9th July 2011, 03:23 PM
rameshdasarapu

Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance

i have completed my bsc now i would like to do mca in distance please tell me which colleges offers distance mca &fee details

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  3. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  6. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study MCA being a distance IT graduate? List of colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  9. Fee structure for MCA course in Distance Learning?
  10. Best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed BSc IT under distance education programme
  11. How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)
  12. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  13. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  14. Good colleges for MCA offering distance learning?
  15. Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance
  16. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  18. Which is the best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed my BSc IT under distance education program by PTU
9th January 2012, 08:44 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance

hi my dear friend... there are several universities providing MCA distantly

1.bharathiar 2.anna 3.ingou 4.annamalai 5.kamarajar and most of the universities providing
distant courses

fees based on university ex: anna-45000 per year

eligibility :
completed any degree
entrance exam will be conducted- must be participated
studying maths as a subject in +2 or degree

All The Best VMSHEMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?