13th January 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)

Hi,

I have completed my BSC(Comp) and i joined in INFOSYS now i was with infy from the past 1.5 yrs. Now i want to MCA through distance education (SMU) my question is will this be considerble in top MNC's with 2-4 exp and MCA from SMU ?

14th March 2013, 05:58 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)

Doing MCA after finishing BSc Computer Science is good in general, for it offers excellent job opportunities. Because many organizations prefer to appoint only MCA candidates instead of M.Sc graduates. However, mere MCA is not enough in the current surroundings.

Your daughter can do Web Development studies like Java, Oracle, VBnet, ASBnet and C# along with MCA. This may help her to take entry in the Software Development Field. If she wants to enter Networking field, she can be trained in special subjects like MCSE, CCNA. After taking up a job, she can take IT as the core subject and do MBA. Now it is availble through Distance Education.
14th March 2013, 05:59 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)

Doing MCA after finishing BSc Computer Science is good in general, for it offers excellent job opportunities. Because many organizations prefer to appoint only MCA candidates instead of M.Sc graduates. However, mere MCA is not enough in the current surroundings.

Your daughter can do Web Development studies like Java, Oracle, VBnet, ASBnet and C# along with MCA. This may help her to take entry in the Software Development Field. If she wants to enter Networking field, she can be trained in special subjects like MCSE, CCNA. After taking up a job, she can take IT as the core subject and do MBA. Now it is availble through Distance Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?