20th January 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?

I have completed my my B.D.S.(Bachelor Of Dental Surgery)in 2008 .Now instead of private practice,i wish to go in for academics(as my husband is in defence)so want to know about the reputed college which could help me in continuing my study through distance education and which subjects these colleges offer (by distance education),what is the admission procedure,what is the exam pattern,fees structure,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  2. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it? -- [New]
  3. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  7. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  9. How to study in Dental Course? How much money is required?
  10. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  12. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  13. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course?
  14. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  15. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  18. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?
30th January 2011, 09:04 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?

Here is a list of colleges offering M.D.s which you can browse through.... contact the colleges for specific information.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bds.txt(40.8 KB, 670 views)
30th January 2011, 10:24 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?

If you are thinking of doing Post Graduation i.e. M.D.S. [Master of Dental Surgery], it is essentially an on campus residency program. It is not possible to do it in distance mode. Otherwise, you can do M.B.A., LL.B., M.Sc. in Clinical Research, M.H.A. [Master of Hospital Management] by distance mode course. If you can tell us more about your field of interest, a more detailed answer can be given.
10th February 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know brief(duration & fee structure) about M.B.A.,LL.B.,M.Sc, in clinical research
16th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can i go for bds in any college through distance mode
16th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to konw about fee structure of b.ed. programe
16th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that fee structure about b.ed. programe
21st August 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my BDS in 2010..now im looking for a distance learning course because presently m residing in qatar..can u plz suggest me some courses and Best institutes and its fee structure..i shall be thankful to you
30th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i do FAGE after BDS?name the clgs plz.
14th September 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Here is a list of colleges offering M.D.s which you can browse through.... contact the colleges for specific information.
i was compleated B.sc so i ll join your instute for BDS . pls coporation for me . My native place anantapur dist in Andrapradesh state my contact no 9985648799 so pls call me sr .
10th April 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I WANT BDS DISTANCE MODE COURES OFFEREING ANY DEMED UNIVAERSICTY PLZ SEND ME MAIL "[email protected]"
1st May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for masters in hostipat management course?
9th March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Want to do MBA distance course .What is the fees structure and job possibilities.
20th April 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I want BDS distance course without qualifying in NIIT...can u suggest any college for this... reply me in [email protected]
18th June 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am dental hygienist which can bds distence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?