20th August 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in AICTE approved colleges?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my diploma CIVIL Engineering in AUG:2008 and now I want to do B.E/B.Tech from AICTE approve college so please give me the information about the colleges.

Thanking you sir Your's faithfully

ANAND KUMAR

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  2. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  3. List of all 220 colleges which AICTE approved this year in AP? Contact details and the branches that are being offered?
  4. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  8. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in AICTE approved colleges?
  10. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India? -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges near by Delhi approved by AICTE and offering B.E Civil Engineering?
  17. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
11th October 2011, 11:05 AM
anand5409

Default Re: Colleges offering B.E/B.Tech in AICTE approved colleges?

Dear friend,
you want to do B.Tech after completing you diploma. It is good think.
But there are hundreds colleges which is approved by aicte. You have not specified any state or other thing.
so i would like to refer you to website of aicte.
www.aicte-india.org
19th October 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is The Instituttion of Civil Engineers(India) approved by AICTE? If yes. Please tell me the expiry of approvel.
20th October 2011, 01:41 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

List TOP of AICTE approved B.E/B.Teck colleges :

Jadavpur.
Shivpur.

Kalyani.

JIS group colleges.

Techno India group's colleges.

MIT

SIT

Seacom

Guptipara

SMIT

MSIT

FIEM

DIATM

BCET

OM DAYAL GROUP

CAMALIA

IEM

CIEM

ITME

HIT

VIT

KIT
13th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post diploma in industrial safety so i want to go for higher education. Is there is any collage offering BE in safety approved by AICTE in south india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?