22nd March 2011, 08:21 PM
dona dasgupta

List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?

Sir,i m diploma holder i want to continue my studies but as i m working in a private sector so i cant able to attend the regular classes so i want to do B.Tech in correspondence......so plz suggest me some of the AICTE approved colleges in india......

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  2. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering after passing Polytechnic in Mechanical?
  4. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  5. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  8. List of top engineering colleges that provide lateral entry for diploma holders
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  12. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering -- [New]
  13. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI Fitter?
  14. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI fitter
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  16. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  18. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
17th February 2012, 10:07 PM
paperplanes

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?

Okay! Firstly, from where do you come from and where do you intend to study your evening college?
28th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?

I m from J&K state . After completing the Diploma in Civil I have been appointed as Junior Engineer in Govt. Sector and want to complete my B Tech through correspondence .
6th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

gurukul institute approved by aicte
27th May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

where is this 'gurukul institute' ???
17th September 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir suggest me aicte approved collage/university to do B-tech(Mech) through correspondence.
31st October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m diploma holder i want to continue my studies but as i m working in a private sector so i cant able to attend the regular classes so i want to do B.Tech in correspondence......so plz suggest me some of the AICTE approved colleges in kolkata
1st November 2012, 12:57 AM
suraj391

1). Indian Institute of Science
2). IIIT
3). BITS Pilani
4). Indian school of Mines.
5). Indian Imstitute of Information Technology.
6). Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
7). Nitte University.
8). Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science and more..
for more details click Here.
2nd November 2012, 06:56 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program

1.nitte univ.
2.bits
3.iiit
4.indian school of mines
5.gandhi inst. of techno. & mgmt.

all the best------------------
3rd November 2012, 03:04 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program are;

School of Tropical MedicineKolkata , West Bengal

College of Paramedical Sciences, Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,PUNJAB

Indian school of Mines.

Indian Imstitute of Information Technology.

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.

C. V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar

Government Polytechnic College, Khurai

BEST WISHES..........
31st January 2013, 08:38 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program

1.Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
2.Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
3.Nitte University
4.Indian Imstitute of Information Technology
5.Indian school of Mines
6.BITS Pilani
7.IIIT
8.Indian Institute of Science

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th March 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed my mechanical engg.diploma and doing a job in Banglore in private industry.I wants to do my B.tech in mechanical by distance mode.please suggest me collages and universities approved by AICTE,UGC and DEC.
13th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me is there any colleges or universities which are offering b.tech with job for diploma completed students?
if is there any colleges or universities how to get a chance to get a seat in that?
18th October 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

plz, give the List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program.
25th November 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university offering lateral entry in andhra pradesh after diploma in automobile engineering
23rd April 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.Tech 1st year and want to change to college due to atmospheric insuitability. Are there any colleges that offer courses for students to join in 2nd year.
23rd April 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.Tech 1st year and want to change to college due to atmospheric insuitability. Are there any colleges that offer courses for students to join in 2nd year.
16th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in mining but i want to B.Tech in mining correspondence course. please advice me!
16th July 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in mining but i want to B.Tech in mining correspondence course. please advice me!
13th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mining but I want to b.tech in mining distance learning also lateral entry....please advise me
21st September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma electrical engineer in Odisha.which aicte approved degree institute is suitable for me to join the degree in electrical engineering course. Plz help me
25th February 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m diploma holder i want to continue my studies but as i m working in a private sector so i cant able to attend the regular classes so i want to do B.Tech in correspondence......so plz suggest me some of the AICTE approved colleges in Delhi NCR.
12th June 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved private colleges for lateral entry after diolima in West bengal
30th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the list of AICTE approved private collage for lateral entry .after complete diploma in west bengal.and also approved by distence education.
31st May 2017, 10:14 PM
kohli183

School of Tropical MedicineKolkata , West Bengal

Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research

Indian Imstitute of Information Technology.

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.

C. V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar

Government Polytechnic College, Khurai
16th April 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I live in Jamnagar and want to do my diploma in mechanical engineering which is a lateral entry, I am a working class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?