19th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?

I am working in Indian navy and I have completed my B Tech in mechanical engg from AMIE which is correspondence and AICTE approved. Now I want to do M Tech through correspondence. I want to know the colleges offering correspondence M Tech(AICTE) approved and procedure and minimum marks for that.

5th October 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?

any universities offering admission to mtech with less than 50%?
19th October 2011, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?

any university or college is offering m tech biotechnology as part time or correspondance course?
1st January 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i finished my BE (civil engineering) under VTU university,now i am looking for Mtech in correspondence. please guide.
12th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B E in chemical engg from GGU BILASPUR and AICTE approved. Now I want to do M Tech through correspondence. I want to know the colleges offering correspondence M Tech(AICTE) approved and procedure and minimum marks for that.
13th March 2012, 10:03 PM
TrinityKiller

1)Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh-462016
Email : [email protected]

2) University of Burdwan Burdwan, West Bengal
Phone : (+91)-342-532900
Email : [email protected]
29th September 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

you can do correspondance like MTech in tamilnadu engineering colleges affiliated to anna university. U need not go there except for examinations. But will get a regular degree certificated for it and it may be useful for your career in teacing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?