3rd July 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Bioinformatics in Bangalore? Is Bangalore University good for this course? Job opportunities available in future?

hi.. im a final year student.. i wanna knw abt d collegea offerin bioinformatics in banglore... n i even wanna know wether banglore univercity is prefered for this cource.. n wat are the job opurtunity in future

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  4. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  5. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  6. How to get a job in Bangalore after completing MSc Bioinformatics with 78.2%
  7. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  8. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  9. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  10. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for MSc Microbiology course in Bangalore University? Is the subject bioinformatics included?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  13. What are the best universities offering Management course in Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
  15. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Any good colleges in Bangalore offering Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What is the scope for Bio Informatics?
  18. How to do regular M.Com?
29th July 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Bioinformatics in Bangalore? Is Bangalore University good for this course? Job opportunities available in future?

hi i am a final yr student a want to know the colleges offering bioinformatics in coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?