5th March 2012, 11:38 AM
praveenb gowda

How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?

hi i am from Bangalore....... if i become pilot will i get job in Bangalore itself or Indian air force may put in any place in India??? .....please tell me if i get job in Bangalore its good or else my parents wont allow me...

20th March 2013, 04:49 PM
divya.gupta2211
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?

You can apply for the indian air force and become air force pilot but for this you have to apply for the NDA exam for the NDA exam minimum qualification required is 12th and you have done 10th and diploma after that so your diploma is equivalent to the 12th so you can apply for the NDA exam.

eligibility:

If
you have done 12th or equivalent study then you can apply for NDA exam which is carried out by UPSC twice a year for NDA exam
your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.
you have to study the PCM subjects in your 12th.
you are unmarried.
physically and mentally strong.
20th March 2013, 06:13 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenb gowda View Post
hi i am from Bangalore....... if i become pilot will i get job in Bangalore itself or Indian air force may put in any place in India??? .....please tell me if i get job in Bangalore its good or else my parents wont allow me...
Hello Praveen!!

Had you given me information about your Qualification might serve your purpose in detail.

Alright! you are in search of job so am guessing you completes your graduation.

so What ever you have studied if your from Science background and you have a aggregate of 60% in your stream then you can apply for AFCAT Examination or CDS examination.

AFCAT

Any graduate student can apply for this.
(3 years minimum degree course or B tech final year can also apply.)

Minimum marks 60% without any backlogs.

Set your preference as Flying branch in the application form.

Exam will be there every year in the month of feb.

Subjects to be prepared:

English

Maths

General Knowledge

CDS

Combined Defence Service

Any graduate with minimum 60% can apply.

Its for getting into Army, Navy or Air Force.

Exam conducted every year twice.

In the month of feb and august.

Same subjects to be prepared as mention above.

Set your preference as PILOT.

Note: Only once you can give test again you won't be eligible to appear for PILOT once you failed in exam or at SSB.

In private:

You have to go for Avionics as a pilot trainee.

Fees will be higher, No one appoint you as a pilot without excellence in PILOT training.

Well PILOT is a very difficult job and very less vacancies now a days.

If you have any doubts regarding job you question here with complete details about your qualification.

It might help.

All the best!!

20th March 2013, 07:32 PM
makg40

Joining Indian Air Force is among the greatest dream one could have. You can also join Indian Air Force by going through some examinations conducted by UPSC, based on the marks you got, you will be called for a 5 days interview in their called venue. After which if you are eligible than can join the world's best Tri-Service Academy 'National Defence Academy' were boys are turned into men.

The eligibility criteria about joining the Academy are:
1. You must be a 10+2 passed candidate.
2. Age limit must be between 16.5 to 19 years.
3. Applying for IAF you must have PCM as your subject in 10+2.
4. There will be a chart given, on which your weight your height are compared.
5. Physically you must be fit.
6. Your eye sight must 6/6 or 6/9.

Your Eye sight should be good to join IAF as a pilot or else you may get rejected.
If you are selected for IAF it's not necessary that you will be posted in Banglore, their are many places in India were you can get posted.

Live and Love life"
26th October 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What steps should we taken by me to became a pilot after finishing twelth by pcm
I m 17years old.pls help me frnds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?