11th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering BSc Maths honors in MDU Haryana

Which collage offering bsc math houners in mdu haryana

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  2. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  3. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  4. Joining MCA colleges like MDU Rohtak and other good colleges in Haryana after scoring 5207 rank in AIEEE and 872 in OBC?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana?
  6. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana?
  7. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  8. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  9. When will I receive the PMT results of MDU Rohtak Haryana?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  11. Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors -- [New]
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  13. Colleges offering B.Sc. Maths(Honors) in UP?
  14. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  15. Which are the colleges in BSc Honors in Bio in faridabad or haryana?
  16. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  17. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  18. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]

16th July 2014, 02:33 PM
career.adjurer

Default Re: Which colleges are offering BSc Maths honors in MDU Haryana

The list offering B.sc.(Hons.)Mathematics in Haryana:
1. ITM University, Huda sector 23-A:- It was earlier known as the ‘Institute of Technology and Management’ is a self financed private University and was established under the Private Universities Act No 25 of 2009 Govt. of Haryana.

2. Maharishi Dayanand University(MDU) Rotak, Haryana :- its an affiliating University and has about 126 institutions and colleges under it.

3. Government College, Sector 14,Maharauli Road, Gurgaon,Haryana :– The college is a UGC recognized and has affiliation with Maharishi Dayanand University(MDU).
However, the duration of B.Sc hons. Mathematics course is 3 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?