20th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?

Sir / Madam ,
I have completed my 12 but now i am confuse about my career . I want to know what will be better for me Engineering or B.SC honors with maths or anything else . I have got 77 percent marks

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  2. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  3. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  5. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  6. Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors -- [New]
  7. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  8. How can I prepare for JAM while doing BSc Maths Honors from Delhi University?
  9. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  10. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  11. Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?
  12. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  13. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  14. Can I pursue Eco honors or B.Com honors without counting Maths? I have secured 94.5%
  15. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU?
  16. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  17. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  18. Can a B.E computer engineer do BSc maths honors? How much time will it take?
21st June 2012, 07:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?

The general perception is that candidates with engineering background have better career prospects. The career growth is quicker compared to others. However nowadays just completing engineering is not sufficient. Companies analyse you skills before offering jobs. So if you have no interest in engineering it is better not to choose the same. You must pursue a course which interests you. Check out the options available for course you plan to apply for.
13th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?

sir i m doing grad with math.will u plz tell me abt my career in which job is better aftr grad.on the other hand i m preparing for banking jobs....
gaurav(gaya)
studnt of magadh university
27th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course if maths is our best subject?
12th October 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

can i study economics in graduation if i do not have commerce in class 12th?
2nd January 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am doing b.sc Maths hons from BRBAU , BIHAR ...My aim is to crack upsc ...Sir please give me advise that what I do and how will it possible ???
28th July 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am math honours drop student of 1st year ,if I fail again then can I addmition next year with math honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?