4th June 2012, 05:13 PM
revathy cs

Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala? I am interested in studying this course

i am really interested in studying genetical engineering......i really wanted to know the collages offering genetic engineering in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  3. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering?
  5. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in Kerala?
  6. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  8. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student
  9. How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  10. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  11. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai offering course in Genetic Engineering?
  13. Colleges in Kerala offering Genetic Engineering?
  14. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  15. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  16. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  17. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  18. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
17th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala? I am interested in studying this course

List of Genetic Engineering Colleges in Kerala :

College of Engineering

Model Engineering College

Marian Engineering College

M.A Baselios Christain College of Engineering & Technology

Kerala College Engineering & Technology

By
Ravikanth2027
19th June 2012, 11:32 AM
taseer1991

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala? I am interested in studying this course

LIST OF COLLEGES IN KERALA: -

1.National Institute of Technology - Calicut

2.Shrdaya Institute of Engineering and TEchnology

3.Shree Buddha College of Engineering
24th October 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a list of colleges offering genetic engineering courses in Trivandrum
28th June 2013, 05:03 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Kerala
---------------------------------

1.Kerala College Engineering & Technology
2.College of Engineering
3.m.a Baselios Christain College of Engineering & Technology
4.College of Engineering
5.Shrdaya Institute of Engineering and TEchnology
6.Model Engineering College
7.National Institute of Technology - Calicut
8.Shree Buddha College of Engineering
9.amity univ.
10.univ. of roorkee
11.College of Engineering
12.Shrdaya Institute of Engineering and TEchnology
13.Kerala College Engineering & Technology
14.National Institute of Technology - Calicut
15.Shree Buddha College of Engineering
26th October 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Have any wild scope in Genitic Engeneering
11th April 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Kindly clarify the colleges offering genetic engineering degree courses in India and in Kerala & Karnataka
20th January 2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Is their any govt collages offering genetic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?