12th June 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering instrumentation and mechanical branch?

I got 16000 rank in ceep and would like to join in instrumentation mechanical. Please let me know the colleges offering this course in and around andhra pradesh preferably east godavari district.
Regards
viswanath

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering Astrophysics and Instrumentation in Bangalore?
  2. Syllabus for jspl GET exam for instrumentation branch
  3. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  4. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  5. List of top colleges offering instrumentation in M.Tech? I have got 23 marks in PGECET
  6. Which are the NIT colleges offering M.Tech in Instrumentation field?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  9. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  10. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  11. Model Question Papers of SAIL Exam for Instrumentation branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering correspondence Diploma in Instrumentation for ITI holder in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  14. List of colleges offering Electronics and Instrumentation Postgraduate courses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  16. List of the top colleges in mechanical branch? I have scored 17533 rank in KCET
  17. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  18. Can I get mechanical branch after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
18th October 2011, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering instrumentation and mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 16000 rank in ceep and would like to join in instrumentation mechanical. Please let me know the colleges offering this course in and around andhra pradesh preferably east godavari district.
Regards
viswanath
Dear friend,

The list of top engineering college(instrumentation and mechanical branch) in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
29th February 2012, 06:57 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering instrumentation and mechanical branch?

hi
Dear friend,

The list of top engineering college(instrumentation and mechanical branch) in India:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?