3rd June 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

List of the top colleges in mechanical branch? I have scored 17533 rank in KCET

I got 17533 ranking in kcet .I want to take mechanical branch can you predict the top colleges in mechanical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college and which branch I can get in Bangalore after getting 15994 rank in KCET?
  2. List of top engineering colleges for B.Tech in Mechanical branch? I have scored 2814 in OJEE
  3. Which colleges can I get in Mechanical branch after scoring 37852 KCET rank?
  4. Which colleges can I get in mechanical branch after scoring 37852 KCET rank?
  5. List of top 15 colleges for ECE branch in Hyderabad? I have scored 42654 rank in EAMCET
  6. List of the top government and private colleges? I have scored 8410 rank
  7. List of top colleges in Telangana region with EEE branch? I have scored 120717 rank in EAMCET
  8. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  9. Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?
  10. List of top 5 colleges for mechanical branch in India?
  11. List of top engineering colleges in ECE branch? My rank is 63403
  12. How much rank can I expect after scoring 60 marks in KCET?
  13. List of top engineering colleges? I have scored 122896 rank in EAMCET
  14. List of top colleges which I can get after scoring 505 branchwise rank?
  15. Can I expect a seat in Telecommunication or Biotechnology in good colleges in Bangalore after scoring a rank of 36546 in engineering? Which branch can I opt with my KCET rank?
  16. Which good colleges can I join for Mechanical Branch after scoring 8620 general rank in UPSEE? Top 5 engineering colleges in Ghaziabad?
  17. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore after passing KCET with 30,000 rank?
3rd June 2014, 05:08 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: List of the top colleges in mechanical branch? I have scored 17533 rank in KCET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 17533 ranking in kcet .I want to take mechanical branch can you predict the top colleges in mechanical branch
Some good colleges/universities in Karnataka are: Bangalore University, P. A. College of Engineering, Williams International College.......etc. But you may not be able to get the stream of your choice in these universities as your rank is on lower side.
So, I would suggest you to target some other top colleges/universities for admission for this course, as well. Some of the options you should consider are: DU, Lovely Professional University (LPU), AMU, ITM, ICFAI....etc. as they provide quality education and provide good placements as well. You should also check the eligibility criteria to get into one of these universities by going through their website.
26th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges in mechanical branch? I have scored 17533 rank in KCET

I have secured 37099 rank in telangana eamcet , plz suggest me in which college can I study mechanical in HYD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?