26th August 2012, 08:34 PM
farsia

which colleges are offering low donation in AP? I have scored 11000 rank in EAMCET

hi
this is farsia sameen i got 11000 rank in eamcet i want to know which colleges are offering low donation in andhra pradesh?
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission under Minority quota for a candidate who have secured 11000 rank in EAMCET?
  2. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Can I get a good college to do M.Tech in EEE stream in AU region after scoring 11000 rank in GATE? List of colleges colleges offering stipend?
  4. When does the GATE counseling start? I have scored 11000 rank
  5. Colleges offering Civil Engineering without any Donation and in Low Budget in Mumbai?
  6. How should I prepare for SRMEEE? I have scored 11000
  7. Which are the colleges offering ECE? In which college can I get after scoring 79835 EAMCET rank?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 11000 rank in COMEDK? List of the good colleges in Bangalore?
  9. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 11000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Colleges in A.P. offering B.Tech(ME) course to a candidate who has secured 45687 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for joining Engineering colleges in Bangalore through EAMCET?
  12. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges in AP? I have scored 60,533 rank in EAMCET
  14. Which is the best specialization in EEE for M.Tech? I have scored 11000 rank in PGECET
  15. What is the EAMCET counseling date? I have scored 46184 in EAMCET
  16. How much rank should OC candidates get to achieve AG BSc in EAMCET?
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring 11000 in OJEE?
  18. Which are the good colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 87774 rank in EAMCET
7th May 2013, 11:00 AM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: which colleges are offering low donation in AP? I have scored 11000 rank in EAMCET

"hi
don't worry.with out donation you will get better colleges in A.P like vidyanikethan in tirupathi,aadishankhara college in gudur,narayana college in nellore ,prakhasam college in ongole, like that many colleges are there.with low donation you will get seat in this colleges first of all you will select better college after that you will enquire in that college low donation or not.why i will suggest you like this because if you will select best college placements are there in that college,after 4 years you will get job
thank you
7th May 2013, 11:12 AM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: which colleges are offering low donation in AP? I have scored 11000 rank in EAMCET

"hi
don't worry.with out donation you will get better colleges in A.P like vidyanikethan in tirupathi,aadishankhara college in gudur,narayana college in nellore ,prakhasam college in ongole, like that many colleges are there.with low donation also you will get seat in this colleges. first of all you will select better college after that you will enquire in that college low donation or not.why i will suggest you like this because if you will select best college, placements are there in that college,after 4 years you will get job,all the best
thank you
16th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I got eamcet rank in lacks can i get a seat with out donation and iam sc categiry reply plZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1st June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,i am k.sainadh i got eamcet rank of around 50,000-60,000. so, i am much interested in pharm-d and veterinary sciences so,how can i get admission in that coursed colleges and with out donation.reply me plz sir/madam.if you know about pharm-d career then what is the future of pharm-d.is there any good oppurtunities
6th June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I havew got the rank of 19626 in bi.p.c 2013 which course is suitable or which courses did get in councelling
7th October 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

"hi" k.sainadh there is no opurtunities in the B.form &.phram-d so don't join in these groups
27th August 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i got 41,969 eamcet rank,,will i get pharmad govt seat in top college,,,i am (sc) student,,i hve sports kota tooo...
21st May 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Kalyan I am not qualified in emcet.can u tell me the best college with don't offer any donation.
22nd June 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam bipc my rank in eamcet is 42000. I want to join in veterinary course in Andhra Pradesh or Karnataka states.any information regarding donation seats in veterinary please contact 9912172463.
10th August 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 11119rank in eamcet 2015 oc girl under farmers quota can I get AGBSc or veternary in Acharya ng ranga clg please say mi I m under sv University please say contact [email protected]
30th May 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 70 marks in ap eamcet and 948 marks in IPE can i get seat in Bsc Agriculture in andhra pradesh as I belongs to svu region and my cast is Bc-E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?