1st May 2013, 02:01 AM
conspiracyman

How should I prepare for SRMEEE? I have scored 11000

hello sir,
i am rajesh
i got a rank of 11000 in srmeee2013.
can you please tell me which campus i will get and what stream choices i will have in that campus?

1st May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for SRMEEE? I have scored 11000

sir,
what options will i have at counselling after scoring 11076 rank in srmee 2013?
is ther any chance that i can get main campus with good branch?
1st May 2013, 01:42 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Please find below information. Hope it might help you

Counselling:

The candidates of SRMEEE 2013 will be allotted seats via Counselling. The detailed schedule along with the date and time information will be sent via SMS and Post to the students and will be uploaded on www.srmuniv.ac.in on 30th April, 2013 with the result declaration.

Entrance Exam Counselling will be done for pre – fixed number of candidates for one day and if any candidate is not able to attend the counselling the seat will be given to the next candidate. There will be no change in the schedule of Counselling for SRMEEE 2013 for any candidate in any case.

On the confirmation of seat and acceptance of the seat the candidate has to remit the requisite fee via DD drawn in favor of SRMIST which should be payable at CHENNAI.

The candidates have to appear with the documents mentioned in the brochure at the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013. These documents which have been mentioned below must be original as well as their one photocopied set should also be brought.

Call letter of Counselling.
Rank Card/Hall Ticket of SRM University 2013 Entrance Exam.
Class X certificate as Date of Birth proof.
Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets
Certificate proof of Reserved Category
While coming for the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013 the candidates must bring a DD of Rs. 75000/- in favor of SRMIST which should be payable at Chennai. This fee will include the Counselling Fee of Rs. 1000/- which is non – refundable but later on will be adjusted in the course fee.

The candidates can view the details of the academic and hostel fee on www.srmuniv.ac.in.

All the payments of fee before and after the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013 will be accepted via DD only the backside of which must bear the name and address of the candidates.

Further information you can check through this link
http://engg.entrancecorner.com/exams/5682-srmeee-2013-cutoff.html
1st May 2013, 05:07 PM
bodasaidulugoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracyman View Post
hello sir,
i am rajesh
i got a rank of 11000 in srmeee2013.
can you please tell me which campus i will get and what stream choices i will have in that campus?
The candidates can prepare for the exam by self study or joining a coaching centre. The students have to study very carefully all the papers and have to do a number of revision in each subjects. They can use short cut methods for solving the problems in maths and other papers so as to minimize the time for answering the questions. Once they thorough with the concepts they can take mock test and understand the areas needed attentions. A time schedule will help in preparation and teachers and parents can give good support to the students. The University have their own forum for the candidates who need any help regarding the test.
10th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 34000 rank in srmeee, will i get a seat in eee branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?