7th August 2011, 04:39 PM
s.shaheen

What is the procedure for joining Engineering colleges in Bangalore through EAMCET?

Iam shaheen from anantapur dist,my eamcet rank is 148634 and inter mrks 900(vocational course)in bridge course out of 300 i got 197 mrks.but i want to join in bangalore colleges without donation can i applicable to there plz give me a advice.....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  2. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  3. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU after completing 12th NIOS?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  10. Procedure of admission in engineering colleges of Bangalore having Diploma in Precision Manufacturing? -- [New]
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam?
  14. What documents are needed alongwith the EAMCET application form?
  15. Which engineering colleges and branches should I join with 60 to 70 marks in EAMCET? Best engineering colleges and best branch?
  16. Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?
  17. Which are the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad after completing 12th? I recently wrote EAMCET
  18. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
24th February 2016, 04:32 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining Engineering colleges in Bangalore through EAMCET?

Your Rank in EAMCET exam is very poor, Generally to get any good college your rank in EAMCET should be less than 25000, But you can get some of the new college which are going to take admission through EAMCET.

The list of college in which is best as per your rank is :

1-Aditya Engineering College, Surampalyam
2-Amrita Sai Institute of Science and Technology, KrishnaPuram
3-Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences,Vishakapatam
4-Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences,Rajampet
5-Arjun College of Technology and Sciences, Telangana
6-Aryabhata Institute of Technology and Science, Telangana
7-Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Visakhapatnam
8- Azad Technical Campus,Telangana
9- Bapatla Engineering College,Guntur
10- Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology,Telangana

Notification Date for EAMCET-2016 :

1- Notification of AP EAMCET -2016 :29-01-2016
2- Commencement of Submission of Online Application form - 03-02-2016
3-Last date for submission of online applications -21-03-2016
4- Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate-03-04-2016
to 09-04-2016
5-Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/ -02-04-2016
6- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- 11-04-2016
7-Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org- 21-04-2016
to 27-04-2016
8-Date of AP EAMCET Examination- 29-04-2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?