18th November 2011, 02:00 PM
vishnuuthradam

Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?

i got 47% mark in b.com. Can i do mba from any of the colleges in bangalore and chennai please provide the list of colleges and give me the details about the colleges which consider the mat scores only in bangalaore and chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  2. Options available of MBA colleges in Bangalore after scoring 87 percentile and composite score of 660 in December MAT?
  3. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  4. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?
  5. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
  6. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  8. Which Colleges can I apply in Bangalore with percentile of 92 in MAT Exam?
  9. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  12. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  13. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  14. Best colleges in Bangalore and Kolkata after score of 461 in MAT 2010?
  15. Good colleges which I can get after scoring 81.11 percentile in MAT? Which one is better between MS Ramaiah, Bangalore or ICFAI Mumbai?
  16. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  17. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  18. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
8th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?

can i do mba with 47% mark of b.com
13th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?

i am from Hyderabad, i what to do mba in Bangalore ..... what shal ve go to entrance exam should i write??????... can i writ the entrance exam from Hyderabad
2nd June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

is govt college in sco-11 good for doing bcom
25th December 2012, 11:51 AM
poojitha22

Smile Re: Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?

Can u go for CAT for doing MBA in IIM which blows ur future..
And u can even prefer for MAT for getting seat in IIPM which registrations are going on.. CAT registrations are closed... All the best..
4th January 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

which public company allowed project?
31st July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

college that calls for mba after finishing b.com
26th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I got a 55 percentage in bbm , i want to become a mba with fees
At bangalore ply reply me
7th April 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Interested candidates for MBA can contact 8147632189. Free seats are available with 100% placements and opportunity for foreign trip is also provided...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?