8th June 2013, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges are there for Mumbai LLB?

When college open mumba l.l.b and addmission 2013

Related Questions:
  1. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  4. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  5. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  7. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  8. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  9. Colleges suitable for me to do LLB/LLM(Evening Colleges)?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  11. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  12. What is the age limit for 3 years course of LLB in Mumbai
  13. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  14. Is it possible to do LLB with CS at the same time? -- [New]
  15. When will the LLB results be announced?
  16. How to do LLB after securing 53% in TYBA economics exam?
  17. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  18. Which college can I get to do LLB in Mumbai? Where can I get admission? I have secured 60.5% in 12th commerce
29th June 2015, 12:04 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which colleges are there for Mumbai LLB?

List of colleges

Jitendra Chauhan College of Law- Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

KC Law College- Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

New Law College- Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mahatma Gandhi Education Society Pilai’s Law College- Navi Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Nalanda Law College-Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?