24th December 2010, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?

I m sudip from kolkata. I have compleated my BTech with 64% in chemical engg. I want 2 study MS in abroad for the same stream, so which colleges or universities are prefferable for doing MS in chemical engg? And whats about the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  2. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  3. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  4. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  5. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  6. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  9. Which group exam is preferable for a Chemical engineer? -- [New]
  10. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  11. Which are the AICTE approved universities or colleges in India providing PG diploma courses in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering MS in America for B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  14. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  15. Best Engineering Colleges for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Which engineering colleges are more preferable between VIT and CBIT Hyderabad?
  17. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  18. List of the top engineering colleges for chemical engineering stream in Maharashtra?
9th August 2011, 06:59 PM
svr5885

Thumbs up Re: Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?

hi dear,
i am Sovan Roy,i am from tripura.the most preferable college for M.S in Chemical Engineering is M.I.T....
here the address
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Room 66-350
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-253-4561
web.mit.edu/cheme/
It have scholarship. you can get financial help.
15th December 2011, 02:24 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?

Colleges for MS in chemical engineering:
1. Heritage Institute of Technology
2. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Jadavpur University
3. Andhra University College of Engineering
4. Delhi College of Engineering
5. B M S College of Engineering
6. L D College of Engineering (Ahmedabad-380009)
7. Aligarh Muslim University
8. Indian Institute of Technology (Kanpur-208016)
9. Institute of Engineering and Technology (Barielly-243006)
10. University of Roorkee (Roorkee-247667)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?