14th June 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Colleges where I can get the application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?

I want to know in which colleges and when can I get application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?

Related Questions:
20th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges where I can get the application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
20th October 2011, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges where I can get the application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?

Many universities in India provide B.Ed through distance education. Some of the leading universities providing B.Ed are Annamalai University, Madurai Kamaraj University, Bangalore University, Andhra universities etc. The study centers of such universities are spread through out the country. Some of the official sites provide the application form. Another option is to get the form from the centers of these universities. You get the details about the application forms and contact address from the official websites of the universities.
21st October 2011, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know in which colleges and when can I get application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?
Dear friend,

The college list for B.Ed course in Distance in India:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?