13th March 2011, 02:15 PM
Jyotirmay Panigrahi

How to apply for Olympiad exam directly? From where to get the form?

If the school does not shows any interest towards Olympiad exam at junior level (Class 02 to Class07) then how to apply for the same directly, where to get the form

1st May 2011, 03:25 AM
manishks

Default Re: How to apply for Olympiad exam directly? From where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotirmay Panigrahi View Post
If the school does not shows any interest towards Olympiad exam at junior level (Class 02 to Class07) then how to apply for the same directly, where to get the form
hai friend
there are many Olympiads some are private some are government
for private you can fill your form online and post it to the Olympiad coordinator
but for government the school should show interest
i am giving som private olympiand bellow where you can apply;
1.NSO(by science olympiad foundation)
2.NSTSE(by unified council)
3.SLTSE(by unified council)
the registration fee will be Rs100 for each olympiad
best of luck
1st May 2011, 06:13 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Olympiad exam directly? From where to get the form?

Its very bad that in this highly competetive world schools are not showing any interest towards Olympiads like competetion.

However, if any school is not showing interest then the major reason must be that it school is not registered with Olympiads, which is organised and headed in India by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.

So in this case one can not appear for that.

Yeah but possibilities are there with other organizations.

Like:-

SEATSO
is the organizer of various level of Olympiads of various subjects. And is for all from a 1st standard to 12th standard student.

Students of 02 - 07 will better suites for NCSE.

Click on respective images for details.

Regrads
~Faiyaz~
1st May 2011, 10:24 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

hai friend
there are many Olympiads some are private some are government
for private you can fill your form online and post it to the Olympiad coordinator
but for government the school should show interest
i am giving som private olympiand bellow where you can apply;
1.NSO(by science olympiad foundation)
2.NSTSE(by unified council)
3.SLTSE(by unified council)
the registration fee will be Rs100 for each olympiad
12th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for physics olympiad. I am studying in class XII.
30th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for science & maths olympiad ? I am in 7th stsndard .
2nd June 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

my child is a student of Class-III and to compete in math olympiad,please provide the details address, location for getting form in kolkata.
14th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

my child is a student of Class-V and to compete in math olympiad,please provide the details address, location for getting form in New Delhi

Please also explain the way of study to qualify the same.
20th June 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am abhishek and the student of class XI. Can I apply for olympiad without the help of school.
3rd July 2011, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

I am Amol of class 11.how can i apply for Regional Maths Olympiad?
8th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

from which website we will get the 3rd Standard Olympiad exam form
17th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying IX standard. How to apply for Olympiad exam? From where to get the form?
19th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to get online form of maths olympiad but i don't have any appropriate website for that .could please help in getting out this problem
25th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Dhruv3

Question Re: How to apply for Olympiad exam directly? From where to get the form?

How to apply for the same directly, where to get the form for olympaid math exam for class 3
thanks.
15th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

suggest some books for science or maths olympiad for class 10th
11th December 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

how do i apply for the astronomy olympiad directly?
i am doing my pre-university course
9th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my child is in Class II. This will be the first time when she will be appearing for Olympiad. There are a lot of institutes who offer such exams. Kindly suggest the most acceptable Olympiad which has recognition. Suggest some reference books also, if possible.

Regards
Shefali
29th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Superankur

Application forms can be downloaded from NCERT website. All correspondence related to application forms should be addressed to the State Liaison Officers whose addressesare given on the website. The completed application forms dulysigned by the Principal of the school should be submitted to the Liaison Officer before the lastdate.
24th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

My college is not interested in math's olympiad....How can i participate in math's olympiad?
16th August 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

My son is in a school which does not support Olympiad before 6th class. How can I get him appear for olympiad from class 2?
13th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how to get a form for class 4th olympaid?
14th September 2012, 12:24 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

Its very bad that in this highly competetive world schools are not showing any interest towards Olympiads like competetion.

However, if any school is not showing interest then the major reason must be that it school is not registered with Olympiads, which is organised and headed in India by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.

So in this case one can not appear for that.

Yeah but possibilities are there with other organizations.

Like:-

SEATSO is the organizer of various level of Olympiads of various subjects. And is for all from a 1st standard to 12th standard student.

Students of 02 - 07 will better suites for NCSE.

Thanks
28th March 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student at Oshwal Academy Nairobi Primary in Kenya, I would like to enroll for Olympiad year 6 exams in the following subjects English, Maths and Science. Please advice me on the procedures. My email address [email protected].
15th April 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my child is in 5th cbsc boards. How it apply for maths n science olympiad. Plz tell me in details.from where I will get the forms in Mumbai.
27th May 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

How do i get my son who is in 3rd std apply for olympiad exams.School does not support this. If taken privately which institutes should i apply for.
29th October 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

the school in which my child studies in class 2 has not registered, can we apply through another school who is registered?
15th July 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Without the help school how can i take participation in olympiad of class10 ?
18th August 2015, 03:34 PM
ramlalitha

Hi,
You need to check with your school for olympiad exams participation, In case if school is not registered with olympiad exams, you may contact Unified council for participations. Contact details are available on the official website.
24th August 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Without the help school how can i take participation in olympiad of class 5 in Kolkata centre .
27th January 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for mathematics Olympiad exam for 7th standard if the school doesn't register Olympiad
28th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to apply for Olympiad exam directly? From where to get the form?

my child is a student of Class-III and to compete in math olympiad,please provide the details address, location for getting form in Lucknow
28th May 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has just come in 1st STD, is she eligible for maths Olympiad. If yes wats the procedure for applying
9th October 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I Shubham of class 10th want to give Olympiad exam can I fill the form of it without help of school directly
6th May 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 12 in government school and I want to participate in Olympiad IMO AND IEO this year but my school don't have any interest in Olympiad examination so how can I participate in the Olympiad examination? PLEASE HELP ME.....
1st July 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my child is in Class II. she is interested to appear in olympiad but school is not showing interest.kindly provide information how possible to appear.. Suggest some reference books also, if possible.
20th July 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 9th class, I am eager to appear in Olympiad but my school shows no interest sir how can I apply.
24th October 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

My son is reading in class 8.He wants to participate in nstse exam. His school doesn't want to register for nstse. How will he apply for nstse exam?
14th December 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

My son is reading in class 1. He is interested to Olympiad exam but his school not showing in interested, so sir how can I apply.
14th April 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I'm in class 12th. I have pcm and my school authority have not any kind of interest in olyampaid so how can i apply for this and how should i prepare for this
20th July 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I. Am govt. Teacher in block muradnagar. I want to fill form in 6 to 8 standard class student.. please give me all information to filling this form &where it has to be summit...
25th June 2019, 09:16 AM
vikashanil

Normally, these Olympiad examinations are conducted through school only and, if your school is not participating, you have a very limited option for appearing in these exams.

As per my knowledge, you can participate in the “Indian School Talent Search Exam” (ISTSE). It is an online scholarship exam conducted for kids studying in class 1 to 10. Please visit https://istse.org for details.
29th July 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for 10th Olympiad 2019-20 online
11th August 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any olympiad exam for KG 1?If yes let me know the procedure for that.
2nd June 2020, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

If school is not showing interest in olmpiad exam of grade 2 , how to apply for exam.
3rd September 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Give the name of Olympiad organisation that can give directly register to the maths, science, English & other subjects Olympiad exams
9th December 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I was looking for Olympiad exams that provide online exam mode and individual registration. I found CREST and Unicus Olympiads provide this facility. Are there any other sites that provide all these?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?