5th June 2010, 12:13 PM
pooja agrawal

Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

This year i have given high school exam and my cpga was 8 i.e i got 80%.IN science my grade was B2.So i am totally confused which stream i should go for wheather science or commerce........my interest is in science ......please help me out

18th March 2011, 05:57 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

It totally depends upon your interest to choose any of the course between Science and Commerce.Do not get disheartened by your marks and take quick decisions in studies as it will effect your future.Think twice before you join a course and always take a wise decision.

If your interested towards the Science stream then you have to choose between M.P.C(Maths,Physics,Chemistry) and Bi.P.C(Biology,Physics,Chemistry).If you choose M.P.C then you can go through exams like IITJEE,AIEEE and have chances to see yourself as an Engineer.If you choose Bi.P.C then you have chances to see yourself in the medical stream.Both the courses have good future prospectus.

In the commerce stream later you can go through B.Com,BA and other such commerce related courses.The advantage of Science stream over Commerce is that you have a lot of options when you join to Science stream compared to the Commerce stream.

Its up to you choose any of the course but i sincerely suggest you to join in Science stream since your interested in it.
18th March 2011, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

It's all depends on your ability and will power.
If you choose science stream,you are forced to do hard work,because it's dealing with much more new concepts that we used to study till this.Also after 12th you have the choice to switchover to commerce field or science field.But if you opt for commerce you are supposed to remain in commerce field,you can't jump to science field.If you are ready to do hard work,it's better to opt for science.It will provide you a wide range of higher studies courses.
18th March 2011, 07:48 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

As you have interest in Science, I would like to suggest you to choose science stream in 10+2 like Bi.P.C and put your hard efforts and enjoy a fruitful career in the future.

Be clear yourself before joining that may be Bi.P.C or any group. Because it is the turning point of your life. For example, if you do Science stream in 10+2, and in graduation, if you would like to join MCA in your post graduation, it is not possible to join.

So, before joining itself, decide your final destination where you want to go like Medicine, B.Pharm, P.hd, B.Tech (Biotech) etc. And join Science steam in 10+2.
18th March 2011, 08:13 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

I always suggest students to choose the subject of their interest. In your case also , I will suggest you to choose the subject of your interest that is science. You have secured good marks in class 10th and hopefully ,you will perform better in science stream.

There are two parts in science:

(1)PCM-physics ,chemistry and maths. If you opted to go for PCM, then you have the chance to be an engineer. You will have to complete a course of 4 years .

(2)PCB-Physics, chemistry and biology. If you opted to go for PCB, you will have the chance to be a doctor. There is tough competition in this field and also you will have to study for 5 years.

On the other hand Commerce stream has also good job opportunities but you will have to start completely new things from class 11th .The subject mainly include-Accounts,Economics,Buisness Studies e.t.c

SO, DON'T TRY FOR ANYTHING ELSE . JUST GO FOR YOUR INTERESTED SUBJECTS THAT IS SCIENCE STREAM.
18th March 2011, 08:48 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiiii,

Both Science & Commerce courses are better. Its depend upon your interest.

If you are interested in science field then you can choose science subject.

OR

If you are interested in commerce field then you can choose commerce subject.

But according to my opininon, you can choose science subject because science field is much better than commerce field.

Science field has having too much opportunity in future than commerce field.

Good Luck
18th March 2011, 08:51 AM
sumit9897gaur

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

First OF all Congratulations For Your Exam Result As you have mentioned Your Science score you have done pretty well what i suggest is you that you should go for science stream in two cases

1)If either you are deeply interested in maths and science
2)Or you want to spent some more time with books because choosing science stream is not a cake walk you have to clear all that engineering, medical entrance exams on the basis of your analytical knowledge so being very clear to you. you should go to science stream only if you have deep interest in your studies.

On the other hand if we talk about commerce stream than it has lot a scope nowadays but i will strictly suggest you to pursue that degree from DELHI UNIVERSITY because if you choose one of there college for pursuing your commerce studies than you will never watch back surely you will be on top and definately you will not have to study a lot more there and there are lot of scope out there in market for commerce students definately you will be on top

rest of all good luck for your career.
18th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Shine_14

It completely depends upon your interest that whether you choose Maths or Commerce as a desired subject,
see there are limitless possibilities in Science and Similarly in commerce also
Now what you decide is whether you want to understand basic theory, working principle of all the things around you like how the current flows, or why the fan rotates when you turn the switch on ?
if this type of questions ever come to your mind and you really want to know the meanings of how they work and want to be the part of technology then science is a kind of field you are looking for.
Now when you decide you need to go with science there is also another thing you should think about that whether you are interested in technology and equipment or you are interested in human body and want to understand how human body works, if that is your interest you are again interested in science stream there is only little difference that first one becomes engineers as you have to choose Physics, Chemistry and Maths and second one becomes doctors as you have to choose physics, chemistry and Biology most likely.
Also If you are interested in financial activities and see your future as financial person, related to management of money, then commerce is a type of carrier you are looking for.
Both the carriers are good and has their advantage and disadvantages,
So good luck with your decision.
18th March 2011, 08:55 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Looking at the market trends these days Engineering has become a common thing, there is no oopmh factor left in it.
Being an Engineer myself and all the hardships that I have gone through the years makes me advice you not to take up Engineering unless you qualify for a very good college like the IIT's, NIT's or top universities.
The best career for you would be Commerce because after that you will have a lot of options available to you to pursue business studies.
Pursuing MBA after an BBA you will be one of the most successful persons drawing huge pay packages and being a girl will always help.
Always listen to your heart and after weighing all the options make a decision.
18th March 2011, 09:05 AM
Abhya_87

Its totally your interest ..
dont keep in mind your % of marks in 10th .. many of my friends scored low in 10th .. but did good in engineering ...
Intrest is Primary Consideration afterall.. plz ask yourself what u want!
18th March 2011, 09:31 AM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

To choose a stream of your choice is a wise decision because if you choose from others view then you always feel burden upon yourself and can't concentrate upon your studies.So if your keen interest is towards Science then go for it,as it has a very blooming future & in the forecoming future you will be a Engineer if you choose PCM by clearing IIT,AIEEE and as a doctor if you choose PCB by clearing AIPMT,AIMS.
So my view is Science because you are also interested in it.
18th March 2011, 09:50 AM
cricket007
Banned

Those who studied Biology, physics, chemistry subjects can appear for Kerala entrance exam. MBBS, BDS ( dental surgery), B.Pharm (pharmacy), BSC MLT( medical lab technology), B.Sc Nursing, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Agriculture, Veterinary science, Forestry, fisheries courses require single entrance exam.

There are also facilities available to study outside Kerala with above subjects.

All India Medical/ Dental Entrance

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029

Christian Medical College, Vellore - 632 002

JIPMER ( Jawaharlal Institute of postgraduate medical education & research ) Pondicherry

AFMC ( Armed Forces Medical College) Pune-411 040 ( Free study, Compulsory armed forces service, separate reservation for girls )

Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune-411 030

Banaras Hindi University, Varanasi-221 005

Aligarh Muslim University, Jawahrlal Nehru Medical college, Aligarh - 202 001

Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608 002

Mahtma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha-442 102

Manipal Academy of Higher Education ( kasturba Medical College, Mangalore - 575001 & Kasturba Medical College, Manipal-576 119 )

All India Veterinary Entrance ( Conducted by Veterinary Council of India )

All India Agricultural Entrance ( Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Fisheries, Sericulture etc )

Nursing - A profession with devotion and hard work. There are good chances for getting jobs in various foreign countries

BSc. Nursing: 4years degree course. Trivandrum, Kottayam, Kozhikode medical colleges will have 50 seats respectively. 18 seats reserved for boys. After passing 12th standard with Biology, physics, Chemistry, can appear for the entrance. Under School of medical Education , Mahtma Gandhi University, Kottayam will have Nursing Courses at Kottayam, Puthuppally, Angamaly and Ernakulam. Center for paramedical Sciences under Kozhikode University also has Nursing courses.

3 Years Nursing diploma: After completion of 12th std with Biology, physics and Chemistry, can apply for Nursing diploma from nursing schools. very reasonable fees. Trivandrum, Kollam, Kottayam, Alleppey, Ernakulam, Trichur, Palghat, Kozhikode, and Kannur will have nursing schools. Admission is based on the notification by the Director of health services.

Scheduled cast candidates are only admitted to Shastham kotta nursing school. Boys also can apply. In Priyadharshini Institute of paramedicals, near Trivandrum medical college and another nursing school near Calicut medical college only allows scheduled cast girls.

There are also about 80 to 90 private hospitals with approval for running nursing diploma courses.

There are other courses connected with nursing also available. Candidates who have completed 18 years with SSLC pass out can complete 18 months " female health workers" course in 13 Govt. junior public health nurses training centers and 18 approved hospitals. Trivandrum and Kozhikode medical college has MSc nursing seats. Also in Sree chitra institute , trivandrum , one year post basic certificate courses in cardio vascular and thorasic nursing and neuro nursing available.

There are plenty of courses available outside Kerala also

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi-110029. -4 year BSc (hon.)-the candidates should posses English, biology, physics and chemistry subjects min. 55% marks for the 12th standard. For 2 years Post certificate course requires 12th pass and nursing diploma ( General nursing and midvifery)
Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar-608002, BSC nursing ( Through medical entrance)
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune-411 030, BSc Nursing
Appollo Hospitals- school of Nursing, Greams lane, Chennai-600 006- BSc nursing and GNM diploma
NIMHANS ( National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro sciences), Bangalore- 500 029- Physiachetric Nursing, MSc
Christian Medical College, Vellore- 632 002
Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Maharashtra states also have private nursing institutes. You have to confirm that these institutes have proper approvals before joining.
Vinayaka Mission College of Nursinfg, Salem-636 001
RVS College of Nursing, Coimbatore-641 402
Muralikrishna school of Nursing, Nellore- 524 004 ( A.P)
Nehru Nursing college, Vallioor-627 117 ( T.N )
Cheran Institute of paramedical sciences, 278-A,Siruvani main road, Coimbatore-641 039
K.G.College?School of Nursing, K.G.Hospital, Coimbatore-641 018
J.S.S. College/school of Nursing, Mysore- 570 004( BSc Nursing and Nursing diploma )
Mother Theresa school of Nursing, Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore-560 079
Matha College of Nursing , Vaanpuram, Manamadurai-630 606
Fr.Muller's College of Nursing, Kankanady post, Mangalore-575 002
PARAMEDICAL COURSES

Through Kerala medical entrance, you can apply for graduate courses in Pharmacy and Medical lab technology. But seats are limited

Those who completed 12th with biology, physics and chemistry can apply for diploma courses in 1.Medical lab technology 2. Radiological technology 3. Ophthalmic assistants.
Also there are other certificate courses such as dental mechanics certificate, dental hygienist certificate etc. Common exam conducted by Medical Education director has to be passed for this.
Other useful courses are Physiotherapy. Physical medicine and rehabilitation, occupational therapy ( mental health), speech therapy and odiology etc.
Physiotherapy graduation ( B.P.T )can be done from School of medical education ( Mahtma Ghandhi university, Kottayam )
Those who are coming through medical PG entrance, can apply for Physical M.D
All India medical entrance exam can be passed to apply the following medical related institutes

National Institute for the orthopeadically handicapped, Bon Hooghly, B.T.Road, Calcutta-700 090. Graduation courses- Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy. Diploma courses- Prosthetics and orthotics diploma ( 2 1/2 years )
National Institute of Rehabilitation training and research, Olatpur, Cuttack-754 010. Courses- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Prosthetics and orthotics
Institute for the physically handicapped, 4-Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi-110 002. Courses-Prosthetics and orthotics. Also 3 1/2 years BSc.( Hon.) courses are available for Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy
National Institute for the Mentally handicapped, Manovikas nagar,, Secundarabad -500 011- Courses- Mental retardation ( 3 years )
Ali Yavan Jung National Institute for the hearing handicapped, K.C Marg, Bandra reclamation road, Bandra ( W), Mumbai-400 050 - This institute has several branches at Calcutta, Hyderabad, Delhi etc where special courses are available for related to Hearing handicapped. Candidates are selected throuh all India entrance exam.
Other Institutes (B.P.T – Bachelor of physiotherapy, B.O.T – Bachelor of occupational therapy )

Christian Medical College, Vellore- 632002.- Courses- B.P.T / B.O.T .
-Admission through Medical Entrance

Kasturba Medical College, Manipa l/ Mangalore ( B.P.T )

University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai-600 005 - Courses- B.P.T / B.O.T

K.G. College of Physiotherapy, Coiinbatore-641018 Courses- B.P.T

Matha College- of Physiotherapy, Vaanpuram, Manamadurai-630 606.
- Courses- B.P.T

Cheran Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore-641039- Courses- B.P.T

K.P.B. College of Physiotherapy, LTI1al, Mangalore-574159- Courses- B.P.T

Goutham Acadamy of Medical Sciences, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010 - Courses- B.P.T

Dr. M.v. shetty College of Physiothe-PY, -AB. Shetty Circle, Mangalore 575001. - Courses- B.P.T

Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar-608002 - Courses- B.P.T / B.O.T

Veterinary Science

Most of the Agricultural Universities will have courses in Agriculture, fisheries,Forestry, cericulture etc. But there is high demand for veterinary science . In Kerala Veterinary courses are available at Mannuthy( Trichur ) and Pookkode ( Wynad ). Medical Entrance has to be passed to get admission. Every Year All India Veterinary council is conducting entrance to get admission in other all India institutions.

Ayurvedha

There is good demand for Ayurvedha Doctors. There are about 170 seats in 5 Ayurvedha colleges in Kerala. The admissions are obtained after passing the medical entrance exam.

Ayurvedha graduation can also be obtained from Bhatati Vidyapeeth, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411 030 by passing All India Entrance exam. Another famous college is JSS Ayurvedic Medical College, Sri.Shivarathree Swarnanagar, Mysore-570 015

There are other two Ayrvedhic certicaficate courses available are Ayurvedha Nurse and Ayurvedha Pharmacyst. Min. 50% marks required for the SSLC exam for this 12 month course.There are about 15o seats for the Nursing course in Trivandrum, Thripoonithura, Kannur and Kottackal Ayurvedha college. Also there are about 140 seats for the Pharmacysist courses in Trivandrum, Thripoonithura,r and Kottackal Ayurvedha college. There is no tution fees for the courses. These courses are conducted depending upon the requirement and not available every year.

Homeopathy

An Excellent course for Ladies. There are about 200 seats for the Homeopathy Courses in 4 colleges. Admission by medical entrance exam. There are lot of Private Homeopathy Institutes in West Bengal and Karnataka.

National Institute of Homeopathy, Salt Lake, Calcutta is famous college and admission can be obtained by passing all India entrance exam.

Engineering & Technology

There are about 7000 seats for the professional courses in Kerala and it is increased every year. Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Naval Architecture and Instrumentation have high demand. Admission are obtained by passing Engineeering Entrance. Also a separate entrance Exam "(CAT: Common Admission Test) conducted by Cochin Science and technology also can be passed to get admission.

IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology )

IIT 's are India's best Technical Colleges. IIT's are available in Madras, Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur , Gharkpur and Gauhati. Selections are based on All India Entrance Exam.- JEE: Joint Entrance Examination. Special Engineering courses such as Aerospace, Ceramics, Metallurgy, Petroleum and Textile are available here in addition to other courses.

BITS ( Birla Institute of Technology & Science ) , Pillani-333 031. Rajasthan.- is an excellent College. The admission is purely based on 12th Marks. There is no entrance. Postgraduate and research courses are also available here.

Naval College of Engineering, Lonavala-410 402 - free education. Naval service is compulsory.

National Dairy Research Institute,, Karnal-132 001. Haryana. Dairy science and other technical courses are available.

Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608 002

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal-576 119

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalaore-560 012

Regional Engg Colleges.- REC calict has 186 seats anod other REC reservation for Keralites are 109 seats. Admission is based on Keral Engg. Entrance Exam.

Payments seats available in Madras and Karnataka Engg. Colleges- Entrance exam is to be appeared.

Bharatidasan University, Tiruchirapalli-620 024- Information Technology, Bio-technology, Petro-chemical technology, pharmaceuticl Engineering etc available

Professional Membership: There are other professional membership available and is equal to Engineering graduation.1. Institution of Engineers ( India )_, Observatory Hills, Trivandrum-695 033 ( different Branches ) 2. Institution of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineers, Murinjapalam, Trivandrum-695 004 ( Electronics and Computer science only )- Those who passed 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry and those who have Engineering diploma can apply for the professional membership

Architecture

Admission is based on Engineering Entrance with Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects. This Architecture course is for 5 years

The Courses are available in Trivandrum, Kollam, Kuttipuram, Vaynad, and REC Calicut Engineering Colleges. The Courses are available at outside Kerala also in the following places

School of Planning & Architecture,IP Estate, New Delhi-110 002

School of Planning & Architecture Anna University, Sardar Patel Road, Chennai-600 025

School of Architecture, CEPT, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009

Faculty of Technology and Engineering, MS University of Baroda,
Vadodara-390 001,,Gujarat

Pillai's School of Architecture, New Panvel ( W ) Navi Mumbai- 410 206

The Associate Membership in the Indian Institute of Architects is equivalent to B.Arch. Minimum quaalifications should be passed. For more information contact: The Indian Institute of Architects, Prospect Chambers Annexe, Dr.D.N.Road, Fort Mumbai-400 001
18th March 2011, 10:02 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Choosing the stream depends upon the opinion of yourself.

But i can give only the suggestion,so that which stream will have more opportunity.

Courses available after 10th standard:

• MPC
  • BIPC
  • MEC
  • CEC
Above mentioned stream ,which students have to do after their 10th standard.
If you compare with two option i.e science and economic stream,i suggest you to take science stream.so that you will having more benefit than economic stream

MPC and BIPC are the science stream,among this two streams,MPC is the main and important course,if you do MPC course,you have more opporunity than BIPC.

MEC and CEC are the economic stream,among this two stream,MEC is the important course,which have more opportunity than CEC.

18th March 2011, 11:57 AM
kartik0120

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja agrawal View Post
This year i have given high school exam and my cpga was 8 i.e i got 80%.IN science my grade was B2.So i am totally confused which stream i should go for wheather science or commerce........my interest is in science ......please help me out
Hey gal u have interest in science den go fr it!! definitly no other options!!!
18th March 2011, 12:36 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

It totally depends upon your interest to choose any of the course between Science and Commerce.Do not get disheartened by your marks and take quick decisions in studies as it will effect your future.Think twice before you join a course and always take a wise decision.
18th March 2011, 12:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Why are you confused???

you have cleared your confusion by yourself by saying that you are interested in science.

even your score is very good....and future prospects is also very good in science stream.

so take science as your future course.

people score good and shine in those fields where they find their own interest.

so go for science as it is your interest.
19th March 2011, 11:58 AM
samreen haji

DO WHAT YOU HAVE INTEREST IN.if you are interested in science then take up science.Dont go as per you marks.even after getting 85% people take Arts.it totally depends upon your intersest.Every field have equal scope.so think and take decision.
29th March 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an architect which stream should i choose?
1st April 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between Science a nd Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

i want science but my parents advise me commerce so what can i do
1st April 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% but in science my grade B2 so i m totally confused which stream i should go for weather science or commerce .

.................................................. ......................................... my interest in science........................................... ....................................... but my parents advised me commerce so what i do
9th April 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

IS IT VERY DIFFICULT TO STUDY MEDICINE?
WOULD IT TAKE MANY YEARS TO COMPLETE?
IS IT TRUE THAT WE WOULD GET TIERED OF OURSELVES AND STUDIES?
WOULD WE BE HAPPY AFTER REACHING OUR GOAL? I MEAN CAN WE ENJOY LIFE.
IF OF ANY CASE I CANNOT REACH MY GOAL,WOULD I GET SAME RESPECT?
please help me out.I would be so grateful to you.Pleaseeeeee.
15th April 2011, 10:28 PM
devendergora

With 80% , you are eligible for both o fthese , so choose which interest you most, keeping in mind your future goals.
16th April 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am good in science i have secured 85% in 10th board i have got A2 in science but my interest is in commerce what should i do?
My parents are suggesting for science....
Is their good scope and money in commerce...
22nd April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i like science but my marks in 10th are less . what should i do ?
21st May 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Smile here is ans for u

choose bipc only its a very good subject but make sure that choose that subject to which u have interest in intermediate and in degree choose that sub by which u can earn more money
23rd May 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am having interest in electronic as well as mechanical so what should I do?
28th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got 69peercent in 10 and i have choosen commerce i dont know which cource has a good feature for me
1st June 2011, 11:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you asked after 10th which course you admissioned.
i asked a question to you
you are reading 12th or iam?

if you are then what subject is your interest that will take you..

finally decision is yours not anyone......
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........................
1st June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 6.8 cpga i.e 7 in 10th class what stream should ichoose commerce or stream i have c1 in both sceince and maths but my intrest is in science since i was student of class 4th?
6th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I scored 80% in 12th Commerce. Can I take up Nutrition after my 12th Std ? Are there Nutrition Courses available through distance education?
6th June 2011, 09:16 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Science is very good field i suggest you blindly go for science,,,
because science has wide aspects in today's world...
you have many option after your final exams like Hotel Management,Engineering,Fashion Technology,De fence .
so go for it ..try to learn maths ..
good luck
6th June 2011, 11:24 PM
04rust

look you have pretty good marks so you can opt for either science or commerce. since you have prefer going for science.just put in all our effort for it and you'll surely be successful.
Don't get worried just go for science (as u wish to), put in your best and success will be yours.
All the best for future.
16th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 7.8cgpa in 10 can i make better percentage incommerce
21st June 2011, 02:38 AM
agrawal1288

Quote:
If you are interested in biology then you should take science but if you want to take maths then you should take commerce stream because in commerce the scope is very wide you can do B.COM or C.A.
25th September 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

how much cgpa should we get to take up commerce stream
25th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

how much cgpa should we get to take up commerce stream
25th September 2011, 06:19 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

Quote:
Hey,

It's all depends on your ability and will power, If you choose science stream, you are forced to do hard work. If you have then you choose science streem and keep hard work

Best of Luck............
25th September 2011, 07:57 PM
vasu&sakshi

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

Quote:
your interest in which sub that deepend on you so best of luck
25th September 2011, 10:07 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

You have to decide it which field you will go and from which stream you will be beneficial in future. Both stream has its own future. But science has more bright future than commerce stream.
It's not the fact that you have got 80% in 10th so you have to choose science that is I am not telling you. I want tell you that choose the stream from where you will be beneficial in future and you will be established in future.

Consult with yourself and with your teacher. What kind of suggestion you get from them is also very crucial to you.

all the best.
25th September 2011, 10:09 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

You have to decide it which field you will go and from which stream you will be beneficial in future. Both stream has its own future. But science has more bright future than commerce stream.
It's not the fact that you have got 80% in 10th so you have to choose science that is I am not telling you. I want tell you that choose the stream from where you will be beneficial in future and you will be established in future.

Consult with yourself and with your teacher. What kind of suggestion you get from them is also very crucial to you.

all the best.
26th September 2011, 09:53 AM
saugata2008

Both streams are good .
Science will give you the options to go for Engineering ,Medical etc .Commerce will give you options like CA ,BCA,MBA etc.Now People generally thinks that science has more options but both has equal future opportunities .
Now it totally depends on your interest .So think heard and choose the perfect one for you .

Thank you
28th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

You are so lucky that you know your interest ..i'm still at search...science really needs a lot of focus but it is interesting while commerce i feel is good but the basics have to be very clear and it is totally new to us all the terms , formulas etc.commerce , accounts business economics are mostly related to finance.
31st March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?

-sadhak
16th June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i choose in science - bifocal or general if i have scored 81% and interested to become an engineer
16th June 2012, 11:06 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

It is meaning less if you take science or commerce by basing on your 10 marks.It is better to take the subject of your own intrest.Till tenth class you learn every subject by just byhearting it,but intermediate&future studies are not like that they depend on your skill.Skill's come only if you have intrest.So think on your own & on your intrest.
18th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

this year i have attempted my tenth exams. i am very interested in science but a bit weak in maths.so, should i join science or commerce. please , suggest me the correct option i should choose........
22nd June 2012, 09:52 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!

as per your marks,you are good in academics.

1.then you can choose both of the stream i.e. science and arts.

2.there are two fields in science medical(PCB) and non-medical(PCM).

3.both of the streams are good and have equal scope in the market or in the future.

4.if you want to be an engineer and go for business side then go for science and commerce stream respectively.

5.otherwise if you want to be a doctor then go for medical side and choose various graduation course after 12th class that are bhms,bams,bds,mbbs or bsc nursing.
5th July 2012, 06:41 PM
reema sanjay sawant77

Quote:
Go with what your heart says Pooja you like science then go for it as you have scored 80% marks and study well without wasting time and you can score more than 85% trust yourself and become a good citizen of India.
9th July 2012, 12:57 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

If you are interested in science then why you are thinking so much. Just Chill, stop thinking and go for science. Its the best stream dear, having so much scope.

After Science-

1. Non-Medical you can be:Engineer, can do B.Tech in one of the listed streams(Electrical,electronics,computer science,Information Technology, spacecraft, mechanical,nano,bio-tech etc.), can do pharmacy, B.sc., BBA, BCA, CS, CA etc.

2. Medical: MBBS, B.sc. Nursing, BDS etc.

After Commerce:

You don't have interest in commerce na??? Then why are you reading more, don't waste your time, hurry to get admission in science stream.
6th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am good in science , but i am not very much interested in it and i want to do architecture engineering. what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?