31st March 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?

I am completing my 2nd year Mechnical Engineering in NITK. I wish to apply for summer internship for 2 months from May 2011.

Kindly guide me which are the Companies who offer summer internship for 3rd year B.Tech and inform the Companies in Bangalore and how to proceed further.

Regards

Avinash N
NITK, Suratkal

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  2. List of companies providing summer internship for mechanical engineering?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  11. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  12. List of companies which provides internship for 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  14. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  16. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  18. How can a mechanical engineer apply for summer internship?
6th May 2011, 08:09 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?

Well some of the companies through which you can try out for the Internship are:-

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
Bharat Earth Movers Limited(BEML)
Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO)
HMT Machine Tool Limited
Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited ( BSIL)
Volvo Manufacturers

You can try out in all the companies mentioned above.
First of all you need to talk to the Director/HR of the concerned company since he/she is the approving authority for industrial trainings so you have to deal the matter with extreme care and professionality.You can even contact the company officials directly through the College head or College Authorities.

If allowed to go through the internship in a company by the Director then you need to send the resume and other such details.You have to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company and because of the less vacancy available there will be hefty competition.

Its better that you try out for the Government companies but if your late in applying for the Internship then you can try out for various car manufacturers in Bangalore.
6th May 2011, 02:26 PM
kapil vij

Default Re: In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?

there are lot of companies in which you can apply. they are:-
-NTPC
-NHPC
-NALCO
-DMRC
-BHEL.
-JINDAL STEEL
-VEDANTA
-HAL
-SAIL
-FIAT
-MAHINDRA MOTORS
-HYUNDAI
-GAIL
-BEL
-BPCL
-ONGC
-IOCL.

to apply for internship program in PSUs as mentioned above...you are required to take a letter issued by your college requesting that organisation to allow you to persue training there in the month of summer. Then you have to post that letter to there respective addressess
best wishes
24th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

In which companies can I apply for final year internship for M.Tech in Computer Network branch in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
24th October 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BTech (5th Semester) in Biotechnology from SRM University, TN. I want to apply for the summer internship in IISc, Bangalore for the session 2011-2012.How should I proceed?
Srutiparna Lahkar
30th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for intership directly in volvo company in bangalore
31st December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student at IIT BHU. I'm doing b.tech in mathematics and computing. I wanted summer training in banglore. where to apply?
I dont know much coding. I want to do mba.
ny suggestions?
6th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m Bilal. studying BE biotech 2nd year in PESIT, bangalore// i want to do summer internship in june and july.. so, can u let me knw abt the companies who offer internship for biotech students?
24th January 2012, 12:13 AM
sumer chand saini

I'm completing my B.tech 2nd year (mechanical) and i want to know the crieteria for the intership during summer vacation and the comapanies which offers this........
20th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in hyderabad? How should I proceed?
21st May 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i hv completd 2nd year, i am doing B.tech MAE,how to apply for internships(both govt. or private) also can u suggest some?
12th August 2012, 10:02 PM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?

HMT Machine Tool Limited
Volvo Manufacturers

13th August 2012, 12:58 AM
randeephooda.2012

hi dear,
Well some of the companies through which you can try out for the Internship are:-

HMT Machine Tool Limited
Volvo Manufacturers

First of all you need to talk to the Director/HR of the concerned company since he/she is the approving authority for industrial trainings so you have to deal the matter with extreme care and professionality.You can even contact the company officials directly through the College head or College Authorities.

If allowed to go through the internship in a company by the Director then you need to send the resume and other such details.You have to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company and because of the less vacancy available there will be hefty competition.

Its better that you try out for the Government companies but if your late in applying for the Internship then you can try out for various car manufacturers in Bangalore.
Thanks
26th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing final year B.E mechanical.. I wish to my internship in beml... what is the criteria for that, how can i apply for that?
can you please do give information about it...
28th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

in wich companies can i apply for summer internship while doing B.CHEMICAL ENGG,in mumbai or bangalore ,howcan i apply for that ????????
28th December 2012, 09:51 PM
nikhinaya

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Bharat Earth Movers Limited.
Indian Space Research Organisation.
HMT Machine Tool Limited
Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited .
Volvo Manufacturers
29th December 2012, 01:35 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

There are following companies I can apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore-----------------

1.Indian Space Research Organisation
2.Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
3.Volvo Manufacturers
4.HMT Machine Tool Limited
5.HYUNDAI
6.Bharat Earth Movers Limited
7.Bhuwalka Steel Industries Limited
8.MAHINDRA MOTORS
9.DMRC.

This should help
thank you
29th December 2012, 01:41 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing my 2nd year Mechnical Engineering in NITK. I wish to apply for summer internship for 2 months from May 2011.

Kindly guide me which are the Companies who offer summer internship for 3rd year B.Tech and inform the Companies in Bangalore and how to proceed further.

Regards

Avinash N
NITK, Suratkal

listm of top companies

FIAT

MAHINDRA MOTORS

HYUNDAI

GAIL

BEL

BPCL

NALCO

DMRC

BHEL.

JINDAL STEEL

VEDANTA

HAL

SAIL

ONGC
4th January 2013, 05:04 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore

1.bsil
2.hal
3.volvo manufacturer
4.beml
5.huyndai
6.gail
7.bel
8.nalco
9.dmrc
10.vedanta

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st July 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing M.Tech in Vlsi and Embedded Systems in Kochi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?