27th August 2011, 08:31 PM
lokeshdivi

Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?

sir,
i am studying btech 3 rd year in ece can u please suggest me companies for internship in hyderabad
proceedure for application
details
plzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  3. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  5. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  8. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  9. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  10. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. How to do an Internship on Java at Hyderabad? Companies offering such opportunity? -- [New]
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  16. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  17. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
3rd September 2011, 08:51 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?

There are many companies which you can try out in Hyderabad.Some of the companies are:-
BSNL,Tundra Semiconductors, AMD, Conexant, Mind Speed Technologies, Nano-Tech Silicon India Pvt Ltd,.etc

Procedure for applying
You need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training. The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.

So just follow the procedure and forward your resume to as many companies as possible.Am not sure how many of these companies allow for the internship so better forward your resume to all these companies.
3rd September 2011, 08:59 PM
malek basit

Cool Re: Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?

there are many job opportunities in the govt sector if you want to know about the core jobs then there will be a very minimum

but if you want govt jobs in general category there are plenty of jobs for you

they vary again

High end jobs

Medium Jobs

Low level Jobs

High End Jobs are

->IAS/IPS/IFS all the other civil

Services

->IES/IFS

->Police Recruitment

->SSC

Mid Range Jobs

These are jobs like

->Railway Jobs

->Milatary Navy Army and so on

->JTO jobs in telecom Industry

Low Range Jobs

->Constable jobs

->System Engineers

->Electrical Dept

and so on are called as the low range jobs

this evaluation of Jobs is not done by the salaries they get but done by the reputation name and fame they get in the society

Hope you understood

Regards

malek basit :-)
14th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN I KNOW THE LIST OF COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIP FOR FINALYEAR IT STUDENTS
22nd November 2011, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studying btech 4 rd year in ece can u please suggest me companies for internship in chandigarh, mohali and himachal region
details
plzzzzz
24th December 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have 80% in intermediate , ssc with 80%, but b.tech(cse) with second class, shall i get job in any software company
1st January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,on wat basis do comany recrute students for internship.wat should be the minimum percentage to be selected
16th January 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing b.tech in metallurgical and materials engineering in iit kharagpur . can u suggest me any companies in hyderabad to do internship related core side or non core side
29th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

suggest me companies for cse in hyderabad...
3rd March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u please tell the companies in hyderabad to do internship
13th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how toget an internship in iit hyderabad campus
9th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir am doing my 3rd year b.tech in cse...how can i apply for any internships..kindly suggest me..
10th April 2012, 03:29 PM
vanny1

sir am doing my 3rd year b.tech in ece...how can i apply for any internships..kindly suggest me..
20th December 2012, 02:30 PM
S Janardhan Babu

Default Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?

]sir,
i am studying btech 3 rd year in ece can u please suggest me companies for internship in hyderabad
details
plzzzzz....
18th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i need to do internships in hyderabad mncs.....can u please guide me
20th February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir..Im student of Btech 2nd year in ECE. can you suggest the companies details for internship?
18th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir.. Im student of btech 3rd year in ECE. Please give the list of companies in hyderabad for internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?