6th June 2011, 08:10 PM
nakshatra sree

Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?

Can u pls give the list of companies in India (preferrably in Banglore,Coimbatore ,Chennai and kerala)offering Internship for final year M.tech(Embedded Systems) students?What are the rules and requirements for applying for those companies?kindly reply.Its very urgent

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  5. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  6. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Internship to M.Sc(Mathematics) final year student in Southern India? -- [New]
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  9. question for internship.
  10. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  12. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  13. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  14. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  15. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  18. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
21st October 2011, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?

There are many companies which offer internship after M.Tech. Some of the companies are IBM, Intel etc. They conduct interviews for internships. Once you clear you join for internship in these companies. Some other companies like Infosys, Wipro, DOEACC Centre Calicut, CDIT, also take students for internship. You can get the details from the websites.
23rd October 2011, 03:37 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?

Dear,
As many students apply for interesting ones, it's difficult to get the internship you want. ... 95 % of all students apply for big companys and organizations. ... I am a student of IIIT Allahabad. it is the best college for IT in India. ... hi i am persuing b.tech final year from ece branch wants to take internship so please send me the
23rd October 2011, 05:34 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
As many students apply for interesting ones, it's difficult to get the internship you want. ... 95 % of all students apply for big companys and organizations. ... I am a student of IIIT Allahabad. it is the best college for IT in India. ... hi i am persuing b.tech final year from ece branch wants to take internship so please send me the ...
30th November 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam

This is Dhanunjai currently pursuing M.tech Mechatronics, looking forward for project work in reputed organisation.Please provide the necessary information to this email ID [email protected] as quickly as possible
14th December 2011, 11:21 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

There are many companies which offer internship after M.Tech. Some of the companies are IBM, Intel etc. They conduct interviews for internships. Once you clear you join for internship in these companies. Some other companies like Infosys, Wipro, DOEACC Centre Calicut, CDIT, also take students for internship. You can get the details from the websites.
18th December 2011, 08:40 AM
pradosh998
Member+

19th January 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i m final year m.tech student with specialization in high voltage engg.can you please suggest where can we have opportunities for internship.
29th February 2012, 02:25 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

it's difficult to get the internship you want 95 % of all students apply for big companys and organizations. it is the best college for IT in Indiayou join for internship in these companies. Some other companies like Infosys, Wipro, DOEACC Centre Calicut, CDIT, also take students for internship. You can get the details from the websites
21st March 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my MTECH IN POWER ELECTRONICS AT NIIT CALICUT.Can you plese suggest any reputed companies offering INTERSHIP FOR 2ND YEAR OF PROJECT WORK.
THANKS &REGARDS.
15th April 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my MTECH IN POWER ELECTRONICS in bangalore kindly suggest me compinies offering for final year project for power electronics please contact me at [email protected]
12th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/Madam,
I am SANJAY HUMANIA currently pursuing M.tech Mechatronics, I want to companies offering Internship for final year M.tech.Please provide the necessary information to this email ID [email protected] as quickly as possible.

Name of the Institution: Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad.
University: Jawaharlal Neheru Technical University, Hyderabad.
Subject: Master of Technology (Mechatronics)
28th August 2012, 11:13 PM
siri.1408

I am doing my MTECH in Embedded Systems in Hyderabad .Can you please suggest any reputed companies in Hyderabad offering INTERNSHIP FOR 2ND YEAR OF PROJECT WORK.Please provide the necessary information to this email ID [email protected] as quickly as possible
29th September 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i m final year m.tech student with specialization in POWER ELECTRONICS & DRIVES. can you please suggest where can we have opportunities for internship.
2nd August 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir/Madam,
I am NEELPANKAJ BURADAR currently pursuing M.tech Mechatronics, I want to know the names of the companies offering Internship for final year M.tech students.Please provide the necessary information to this email ID
[email protected]
as quickly as possible.

Name of the Institution: Mangalore Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Mangalore( Karnataka)
University: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Subject: Master of Technology (Mechatronics)
24th February 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i am pursuing my mtech in digital electronics and communication systems..i am looking for mtech final year internships..can u please recommend me the suitable companies where i can apply for..
27th March 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

hi. i am pursuing my mtech in control and automation. may i know the companies which provide internships relating to my branch(particularly in hyderabad, chennai, banglore).
thank u.
1st May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my MTECH in power electronics and looking to do my final year project in a good company.. If any one have idea about internship... Kindly help me,, [email protected]
4th February 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my MTECH in power systems and looking to do my final year project in a good company.. If any one have idea about internship... Kindly help me,, [email protected]
9th June 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my ME in POWER ELECTRONIC AND DRIVES in Tamil Nadu...can you please suggest where can we have opportunities for internship.
necessary information pls send to this email ID
[email protected]
as quickly as possible.
10th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my ME in POWER ELECTRONIC AND DRIVES in Tamil Nadu...can you please suggest where can we have opportunities for internship.
necessary information pls send to this email ID
[email protected]
as quickly as possible.
13th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Mahesh currently pursuing M.tech power systems, I want to companies offering Internship for final year M.tech.Please provide the necessary information to this email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?