31st August 2011, 07:10 PM
nishaajainn

How can I do online job after completing MBA in HR frmo Banasthali University?

i have completed Mba in Hr from banasthali university.i am belong to a town.my family did not allow me for doing a job so i want to do online jobs.where i can improve my knowledge and can earn money.please suggest me what type of job and how i can apply for a job.

13th November 2015, 12:33 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I do online job after completing MBA in HR frmo Banasthali University?

MBA is one of the most demanded post graduation education course at the moment. Not even average M.Techs get paid as much as MBAs are. Thus, first off you have made a very well choice of doing an MBA and completing your education in a timely manner.

Speaking of scope, MBA which also stands for Masters of Business Administration has got tremendous potential. Its all about the education required to run a business and that is what you have already done. But at the same time, finding a good / suitable job in any place in India is a tedious ask.

Under such circumstances, if a person does not manage to get placed on campus, then he/she has to start looking for jobs outside of that. There are plenty of ways to do so. Some of which are listed below:

1. Online Job Portals:

Please make an impressive resume and post it on all the job portals available in India. Some of the top ones are Naukri, Timesjobs, Shine, Monster, etc. Post which you need to continuously update your profile on these profiles so that they are active and refreshed.

This would help the employers to look through your resume and get in touch with you about appropriate jobs as per your education.

2. Sit for GATE:

GATE which is called the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a gateway to many PSUs like BHEL, ONGC, NTPC and more. If you wish to get a government job in these companies, please sit for this exam. Though it is tough to crack, but it would have a good future. Also note that this is a technical exam and would not have any relevance of your MBA in it. You can only sit for GATE is you are an Engineer.

3. Bank Jobs:

There are many bank jobs available these days but for that you need to sit for an exam called IBPS. Its again a national level exam that one has to crack to get interviewed and finally recruited in top banks across the nation.

Also apart from these, you may relocate to some job friendly places like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune and start attending Walk Ins. It would definitely help you get placed soon.

However, also note one thing that do not stagnate yourself in your home town. If you have to move out for growth, do so for some years, earn good and get back to your native...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?