5th January 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I am in the 6th semester of the course. I want to apply for Internship in India so I want to know which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  3. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  4. Which companies in India provide internship programme for B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering students?
  5. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  6. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  7. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  8. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  9. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies that provide internship for engineering students in Pune?
  12. Companies in Bengaluru which provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. Core companies offering Internship to Mechanical graduate in Eastern India?
  14. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  15. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
7th January 2017, 08:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?

In following companies you can apply for the internship in India
> Hp pvt ltd
> Raytheon
> HCL
> Reliance Group of Industries.
> Petronet
> HAL
> Syska Hennessy Group

Procedure to apply
> Kindly have a approval letter of summer internship from college
> Approval letter of internship must clearly state required period of training and must be signed and well stamped.
> Kindly submit the letter with one resume and one id proof to the company office where you want to get training.
> After completion of the training you will get a certificate where you need to prepare the report of not more than 500 pages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?